• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft starts in 40 minutes

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I did enough research to be ready for this one. I am really nervous.

here are teams whose player I don't plan to take
Jacksonville
Minnesota
Tennessee
NYJ except Ivory
SF except for maybe TSmith if I can get him at a discount and Davis who should bounce back
StL except Gurley

My late tight-end targets
Fleener
Cameron
Davis
Eiffert

My WR targets
Hilton
Cooks
Andre
Edelman
DJac
LaFell(if I have Edelman)
Steve Smith
Fitzgerald
Parker
Garcon(if I have DJac)

My filler WRs
Adams
Moncrief

Sleeper
Bowe

My RB targets
Gore
Forsett(and will need his handcuff)
Ingram
Miller(if all other options are out)
Gurley
Murray(Latavius)
Blount
Spiller
Ivory
Foster
Abdullah(could be a bargain)
Martin
Taliaferro
Matt Jones(if the hype is real)

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
StL except Gurley

you should really look into Tre Mason before Gurely, it might be a couple of games before they even let gurely get on the field

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I did enough research to be ready for this one. I am really nervous.

here are teams whose player I don't plan to take
Jacksonville
Minnesota
Tennessee
NYJ except Ivory
SF except for maybe TSmith if I can get him at a discount and Davis who should bounce back
StL except Gurley

My late tight-end targets
Fleener
Cameron
Davis
Eiffert

My WR targets
Hilton
Cooks
Andre
Edelman
DJac
LaFell(if I have Edelman)
Steve Smith
Fitzgerald
Parker
Garcon(if I have DJac)

My filler WRs
Adams
Moncrief

Sleeper
Bowe

My RB targets
Gore
Forsett(and will need his handcuff)
Ingram
Miller(if all other options are out)
Gurley
Murray(Latavius)
Blount
Spiller
Ivory
Foster
Abdullah(could be a bargain)
Martin
Taliaferro
Matt Jones(if the hype is real)

Good luck.

My last minute advice would be to not throw out all players from some teams. If Robinson or Charles Johnson fall to you at the right time, don't disregard them.

Bowe? Power to ya, I wouldn't draft him in a 60 team league...

Mot sure why you look for handcuffs at WR. The only one I consider worth it is Adams.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowe if anything will be my last pick. Its because of who could be throwing him the ball. McCown forced that stuff to Jeffery and Evans. In a way he's sort of like Cassel.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abdullah isn't going to be a bargain. ..the cats way out of the bag on that dude. His current ADP might be 5th round, but that's only because so many early drafts had him later. ..drafts going on today he's gone by end of the fourth, the "value" is diminishing

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously???

come on, you have way to ,many plans.......cant take players on certain teams, cant take rb's in certain rounds? gotta take a certain position in a certain round..........its failure at its fines

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't draft Bowe. I don't have a flashy team but I definitely drafted players on good teams mostly. Mason got snatched up in the 12th so I didn't get to handcuff Gurley.
Keeper-Rodgers
2nd round-Mark Ingram(3rd pick overall 10th in round 2)
It was really a choice of Gore, Forsett, and Ingram. I knew I could get Gore with my next pick likely or Forsett. Ingram imo if healthy could have a career high in rushing yards given the schedule againt the AFC South and NFC East divisions. Brown was already taken. Also, I made sure to handcuff.
3rd round-Frank Gore(3rd in round 3)
Forsett was still there but I went with the guy on the winning team who is going to score for the colts. Hilton I think was also already taken.
4th round-Andre Johnson(10th in round 4)
I just hope he delivers and I would think week to week either he or Gore does something. These were the two prized FA pickups by the colts this season.
5th round-Desean Jackson
Edelman was gone, Cooks was gone, and I debated between him and Landry for this pick.
6th round-Todd Gurley
Considering Foster went in 8th, I probably did right here taking him. Whether he takes the starting job or not remains to be seen when he's healthy.
7th round-Bills
I had to do it, sorry.
8th round-CJ Spiller
Ingram's handcuff and a RB who I like as a bounce back with the saints. This was the pickup I was most excited about with the saints this season aside from Unger.
9th round-Ameer Abdullah
Well, I was able to get him this late. If he emerges as a true starter, thats good for me.
10th round-Pierre Garcon
Handcuffed Jackson, but also depending on the matchups I could be experimenting with Ingram/Spiller combo or Jackson/Garcon combo.
11th round-DeVante Parker
Needed to go ahead and grab him because I like him the best when he returns of the rookies receivers.
12th round-Nelson Agholor
Matthews may be number 1 but he also said he did not want to be back in May. I didn't like a lot of the receivers left and Adams was already gone so I took the chance on someone who could end up being the top receiver. He's a drop candidate.
13th round-Tyler Eiffert
Hoping the buzz is real on a breakout campaigne. I took him over Gates also. I will be looking at pre-season scouting on tightends though because my last two were getting all the hype.
14th round-Justin Tucker
I was thankfully able to get a good kicker here.
15th-Lorenzo Taliaferro
I am not sure how long I will keep him but long enough for others to forget about him. He's probably the first drop if I need something off FA before season starts. Unless its a TE. Though, I believe he's gonna be a sleeper.

Compared to last year I think the team is better. I don't have a number 1 RB but one has the potential and that's Gurley. Ingram could also be. Last year I drafted Chris Johnson and Bishop Sankey to go with Bell so I know the RB depth is better. I did not draft a Patterson this time either as a starter. Andre and Desean are proven quality receivers. And if Desean acts up, well his teammate is there. I believe Parker can emerge as a great playmaker this year if Tannehill allows it. None of these receivers other than Desean and Agholor are even playing for bad QBs and well Desean's not playing for a bad starter.

And I'm not sure but KC did not get drafted which means I have to I will plug them in week 1. I just need to see what Agholor, Eiffert, Taliaferro do these next two weeks.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abdullah isn't going to be a bargain. ..the cats way out of the bag on that dude. His current ADP might be 5th round, but that's only because so many early drafts had him later. ..drafts going on today he's gone by end of the fourth, the "value" is diminishing
No he wasn't lol

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could care less if a guys on a good team, do they produce is what i care about

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Khiry Robinson is Ingram's cuff... Spiller is Spiller. Who just had his knee scoped, btw.

See? Kicker late. Makes sense right?

Not in love with your WR...

And the fact the Chiefs didn't even get drafted makes me think the Bills in the 7th is crazy... but you knew that.

Abdullah in the 9th is strange. When did Joique go? Weird.

Overall, you should be pleased. ...except for the WR hand cuff thing. I don't understand your reasoning there. Especially for a Redskins offense. To each his own.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That team is pretty meh for even 12 team leagues. Gore and Andre Johnson could be nice sleepers, but I wouldn't take either where you took them. They could both have a huge year or they could take a backseat to younger players. Time will tell, but even if they pan out I'm not a huge fan of your team.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah its not that great, i knew it wouldnt be no offense, you had way to many theories and restrictions on how you were going to draft, and it backfired, always does

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got some good value with some picks, not so good with others. Good luck and kick ass!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you took Gore way too early IMO. You have to remember Indy is a team who is a pass first offense and have no problem allowing Luck to throw 35-40 times weekly

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for me.

Perfect spot for Gore.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like a team that will put up consistent points, but won't beat any teams that have a stud RB and a stud WR, which is what your team lacks.
If someone's team has a guy or two that goes off, not seeing quite enough firepower on your side to overcome that.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Khiry Robinson is Ingram's cuff... Spiller is Spiller. Who just had his knee scoped, btw.

See? Kicker late. Makes sense right?

Not in love with your WR...

And the fact the Chiefs didn't even get drafted makes me think the Bills in the 7th is crazy... but you knew that.

Abdullah in the 9th is strange. When did Joique go? Weird.

Overall, you should be pleased. ...except for the WR hand cuff thing. I don't understand your reasoning there. Especially for a Redskins offense. To each his own.
I know the receiving is my weak core but I will work on that. What I care about is getting a great backfield as that takes most of the points.

Even with all the qb changes last year Desean did light it up in a lot of the games last year including against Seattle, Arizona, Indianapolis, and Dallas who defended number 1s well last season. Garcon cannot be just suddenly ignored like that. He has to do better especially since he may benefit from defenses focusing on Desean.

Yeah Abdullah fell to me and Idk if I was really surprised but because I play in a league with people who probably don't pay attention to pre-season other than a select few. Last year I got called out for taking Cooks in the 6th.

Khiry is not drafted. He didn't really light it up with up with Ingram hurt last year two of those three games and Sean did not bring Spiller in for nothing. I wanted Spiller anyway because I think he's better than Sproles and could shine if the knee is okay. Its a clean out procedure but who knows. But I just cannot miss out on what Spiller might do.

I just really like the bills this year. I want to still trade Rodgers for McCoy but I don't think it happens. McCoy playing so many revenge games and easy games, too hard to pass up. I could get McCoy if I can first trade for a different top RB. The McCoy owner though has been MIA and didn't even show up to the draft.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drafted Gore in the third round, thats where he's been going. There were no stud RBs anyway available. Maybe I should have held onto Latavius? Though I think Gurley has a chance to be one. At the most I am playing matchups with Ingram, Gore, and Abdullah and when he comes on Gurley.

Btw I can still get Mason. The guy who drafted said he wasn't going to make it so he auto-picked him. There's a good chance he drops him because he already has Charles and Forte entrenched as his starters.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Kaepernick and the 49ers 1 read offense arrived Gore was good for 45-60 catches per year plus he's the best pass blocking HB in the league he will bee a work horse in Indy. I like your draft overall lots of high potential guys