• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Day: Round 2-3

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joyner is going to be a thumper on 3rd downs only? C'mon man. A nickel CB with the 40th overall pick?

And he didn't surprise me in college. He had 2 better DBs than him on the Noles. He's not a great cover guy. And like I said he will be ok but only out on the field for 3rd downs and special teams.

That's retawded

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams played Nickel Package on over half of their downs last year. That might go down a bit next year with Donald mixing into the dline rotation making it smaller up front but Nickel Corner will see play on much more than 3rd down.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet that's not true. Where is your source on that info? We were down a lot in games and I know Seattle and San Fran ran the against us a lot more than 50%. When teams have leads they run the ball usually in a 2 WR set.

But u are missing the point. Trading to to 40 and giving up
A 5th rounder, you should draft a stud starter that early of a pick.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do we think we're Auburn.... because last time I checked they won with the help of an elite DEFENSE!

Defense was marginal it was all offense putting Mason and Robinson together is an excellent combo. Now if the QB can learn the option read you have an interesting little wrinkle in the offense.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet that's not true. Where is your source on that info? We were down a lot in games and I know Seattle and San Fran ran the against us a lot more than 50%. When teams have leads they run the ball usually in a 2 WR set.

But u are missing the point. Trading to to 40 and giving up
A 5th rounder, you should draft a stud starter that early of a pick.
NFL Network threw out a stat that the average for Nickel and Dime packages in NFL teams across the board is approaching 60%. PFF has it at 57%.

Its better than that contract we gave to Finnegan.

Williams also runs a defense where he likes hybrid players to confuse the offense and mix things up. Its probably a stretch to say that Donald can play DE but Joyner can play FS or Nickel CB and Alexander can play LB or SS.

I figured that once Williams came on, we'd be drafting a few of these types of players. Its why a lot of people were lobbying for Mack, I assume.