• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Down goes Kentucky

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK will not fall out of the Top 10 all season. The SEC cannot knock them off the perch with the likes of Miss St, Ole Miss, UGA, UT, Bama, aTm, Arkansas, Mizzou, or even LSU with Simmons. UF? Maybe can give them trouble with their guard play. They have an RPI rating of #8 right now. But I just don't see them taking down UK. Vandy will give them a little trouble because of their size and shooting. SC could bite them since they usually give UK a rough time in Columbia. Auburn is still a work in progress with Pearl trying to get his recruits. But he hasn't near the quality of guys Calipari does. The conference has gotten a little better than last year. But overall, the SEC is still pretty weak.

UK will need a lot more from their guards because they're way too soft in the middle to make a serious run this season and .... Karl Anthony Towns is not walking through that door. :2cents:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK will need a lot more from their guards because they're way too soft in the middle to make a serious run this season and .... Karl Anthony Towns is not walking through that door. :2cents:
No, but I think they will get better up front. Wynyard will be another big body next week, about the size of Humphries. Depth up front against UCLA killed us when Lee got hurt and Poythress fouled out. Barring injuries, they should be fine

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't think they'd go unbeaten this year anyway, still though they are 1 of the top teams in the nation.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose today and I am 98% sure we will than....I would prefer it to be a pretty loss vs an ugly loss.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching yesterday's game, it is obvious Kentucky has to work on their outside shooting. Finding pure shooters is not easy.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching yesterday's game, it is obvious Kentucky has to work on their outside shooting. Finding pure shooters is not easy.
They have a lot of work to do overall on offense. Defense isn't an issue. But they're just soft on the inside, but yesterday's game showed a lot of promise on Wynyard (sp?) coming over to help soon (hopefully) should help with that a lot. Skal is still way too soft.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a lot of work to do overall on offense. Defense isn't an issue. But they're just soft on the inside, but yesterday's game showed a lot of promise on Wynyard (sp?) coming over to help soon (hopefully) should help with that a lot. Skal is still way too soft.
Wynyard is here next week. It's interesting on Skal, currently projected to go top 5, but he's not playing well. Willis is trying to force himself into the lineup. Cal will figure it out