• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dorsey, does anyone care?

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen or heard what is so great about this guy. It sounds like he is afraid of the competition.
Prima donnas need not apply to ARIZONA. I bet he doesn't even stay close to home and goes to a non PAC school.
That way he won't be humiliated by getting stomped on by every other PAC 12 guard in the league.

GO CATS!
BEAR DOWN!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wild.Cats.Suck.Period.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he should go to asWHO? Anyone can walk on there and be a starter.

BearDownUA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see UNLV as a likely destination, play/start at PG as a freshman and be the King Bee. Honestly with the rumors we've heard, I'd rather we grab Trier or Briscoe at this point. Can't blame the kid for wanting to explore his options but something just never felt quite right from the beginning with Dorsey's commitment

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wild.Cats.Suck.Period.

Seriously man, if you forgot what horrible basketball looks like, you will be reintroduced come November. I will be stunned if ASU has a winning record. I guess par for the course though, right?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need the right guys. We've seen recently how one clown that can't handle the heat can bring the team down. Last year was so great because it was a crew of unselfish, seemingly good character guys.

So don't let the door hit you on the way out, Dorsey.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously man, if you forgot what horrible basketball looks like, you will be reintroduced come November. I will be stunned if ASU has a winning record. I guess par for the course though, right?[/QUOTE

We were predicted to be bottom feeders last year and did we? shush up CTP. Cmon!

I know we are not a basketball school you FOOL.

I am just so addicted to Sparky!!!!!!!

I just like that we give you guys a spanking once in awhile. It feels good.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously man, if you forgot what horrible basketball looks like, you will be reintroduced come November. I will be stunned if ASU has a winning record. I guess par for the course though, right?[/QUOTE

We were predicted to be bottom feeders last year and did we? shush up CTP. Cmon!

Sparky looks like a pedo

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WHo predicted you guys to be bottom feeders last season. Myself, everyone on here, and the majority of people I spoke with predicted ASU to do almost exactly what they did. They were expected to be middle of the Pac, and competing for March.

This is my quote from November 14th of last year on the Pac basketball board. Post #97:

"Most AZ fans think that ASU has a possibility of making the tourney, but it's just too close to automatically give them the nod. AZ, CU, Oregon, UCLA, Cal, and Stanford all look strong enough to make it. ASU is right there. But 7 teams from the Pac won't make it, unless 6 are at large and a 7th wins the auto bid. I'm not saying that ASU won't make it, I just think it remains to be seen if ASU can play better than at least one of those six other teams. Plenty of basketball to prove it."

Nothing more and nothing less. ASU got 11 preseason votes last year. How is that bottomfeeding?

NCAA College Basketball Polls, College Basketball Rankings, NCAA Basketball Polls - ESPN

CBS picked them 5th.

College Basketball Conference Previews: Pac-12 - CBSSports.com

But this season coming up, ASU is going to piss you off. No Musselman? Herb is going to sink. Anther year of you gys calling for his head. He'll probably get another extension. ASU is going to struggle to be above .500, and may just find themselves knocking on the door of 20 losses. The Pac overall will be down this year, so that should help them out.