• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doob Show FFL

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoop!!!

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys able to see the overall draft grades yet?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I get the trophy now? orrr do I have to wait till the end

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pipe down in here...:happy:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My analysis... (not that anyone cares lol)

QBs: Rodgers & Carr
*After discovering QB's score 6 pts for every TD pass I made the quick (and easy) decision to take Rodgers as my 2nd pick. Carr has SD on Rodger's bye. Figured out of the remaining QBs he was worth a shot.

WRs: Cooks, Edelman, V-Jax, Floyd (ARI), Quick, Wheaton
*Not a very flashy group (yet). But there's a lot of potential. Cooks is poised for a huge year. Edelman is usually always productive no matter what. Edelman, Floyd & Quick were BPA choices for the position. And Wheaton is my sleeper. He has been making waves all offseason and is part of a high octane offense. Could pay off big time!

RBs: Hill, Ingram, J. Bell, Gray
*Hill was my 1st rd pick. Really high upside and a solid O-line. Tough schedule but he should do some damage this season. Ingram, Bell & Gray are streamers. Each capable of putting up good numbers.

TEs: J. Thomas, Donnell
*Both were great value at the positions I took them. Solid options regardless of matchup.

DEFs: STL, NYJ
*2 defenses with amazing D-lines. Yea the Jets lost Richardson to suspension, but I'm not worried. Leonard Williams looks to dominate.

K: Hartley
*No brainer for the last kicker taken, let alone last player in the draft. One of the top offenses in the league. Suisham was going as high as round 8 & 9 before his injury. The question is, will he be their kicker come September?

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My analysis... (not that anyone cares lol)

QBs: Rodgers & Carr
*After discovering QB's score 6 pts for every TD pass I made the quick (and easy) decision to take Rodgers as my 2nd pick. Carr has SD on Rodger's bye. Figured out of the remaining QBs he was worth a shot.

WRs: Cooks, Edelman, V-Jax, Floyd (ARI), Quick, Wheaton
*Not a very flashy group (yet). But there's a lot of potential. Cooks is poised for a huge year. Edelman is usually always productive no matter what. Edelman, Floyd & Quick were BPA choices for the position. And Wheaton is my sleeper. He has been making waves all offseason and is part of a high octane offense. Could pay off big time!

RBs: Hill, Ingram, J. Bell, Gray
*Hill was my 1st rd pick. Really high upside and a solid O-line. Tough schedule but he should do some damage this season. Ingram, Bell & Gray are streamers. Each capable of putting up good numbers.

TEs: J. Thomas, Donnell
*Both were great value at the positions I took them. Solid options regardless of matchup.

DEFs: STL, NYJ
*2 defenses with amazing D-lines. Yea the Jets lost Richardson to suspension, but I'm not worried. Leonard Williams looks to dominate.

K: Hartley
*No brainer for the last kicker taken, let alone last player in the draft. One of the top offenses in the league. Suisham was going as high as round 8 & 9 before his injury. The question is, will he be their kicker come September?
Here's mine:

You suck and I hate your guts. The end.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,041.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
moxie has the nerve to talk crap? She said she was getting bored late in the draft.....

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
moxie has the nerve to talk crap? She said she was getting bored late in the draft.....
I'm getting bored right now. What's your point?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,041.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB's: Tony Romo and Nic Foles.

Romo is a FF stud and Foles is a quality backup for when Romo has a bye and if he were to miss a few games due to injury.

WR's: Bryant, Nelson, Torey Smith, Malcolm Floyd, Robert Woods, and Andre Holmes.

Was unaware of Nelson's serious injury (took him with my 2nd pick) but I think I recovered nicely. Bryant and Smith are a nice 1-2 punch and Floyd and Woods can step in and play if needed. Holmes was a hoer pick, I like him a lot.

RB's: Alfred Morris, Shane Vereen, and Fred Jackson.

Morris is the workhorse back and Vereen is a nice change of pace back. Jackson is mainly a backup (quality though) due to his injury history.

TE's: Jordan Cameron and Antonio Gates.

Outside of QB, this is the strength of my offensive unit.

Defense: Buffalo and Minnesota.

Love the Bills defense as my starting unit and the Vikings are a decent backup unit.

Kicker: Took 2, Dan Carpenter and Matt Bryant.

Very happy with these 2 guy's.