• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dont you hate when ppl at work bring cookies they made that look like this...

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...th?&id=JN.bWOnERtiaVkpsMa7HGiPtw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

Then they proudly say "You have to try one! I made them myself. They are reeeeeaalllly gooooood!" This is when you scramble for a reason why there is no way in hell you are eating something that looks like that, made by someone who looks like......like the nasty ass cookies they fucking made! 2 hours later, "Why isn't anyone eating my cookies?" Everyone pretends they didn't hear them or say "Oh, I already had a couple. They were good." You say that and you just screwed yourself because then this shitty cookie making bastard thinks you want to take some home with you now. That is the exact moment I like to plan what phase of the ride home I hope to throw a plate of cookies out my truck window.

I cant decide if I am being an asshole or not when situations like this play out? :noidea: Oh well. Either way, I'm not eating the goddamn cookies.

Take them home and crumble them into the compost bin. If your worms die, you were right not to eat them.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as those fuckers don't look like chocolate chip but are really fucking raisins....we good.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is who just made those cookies
sneezing-woman-100321-02.jpg

probably licked her fingers and touched every one of those fucking germ cookies

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This...

Doesn't matter how cookies look... If they aren't hard/stale then they are almost always the shiznit.

You can have fun dealing with your OCD Gooch... More cookies for the rest of us!

Although I can understand the "who baked it" problem. I have some coworkers that could cook me a T-bone steak to perfection and I still wouldn't eat it... Some people are just.. Weird
Some cookies are meant to be a little harder and those are the cookies I will not eat.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, it's that time of year again.
Dig in, and never mind the dirty hands and coughs/sneezes

slide_388404_4682738_free.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think that sort of thing happens everywhere else? Enjoy the sneezes and rat hair. It builds up your immunities.

What I don't like is when I walk in to a bathroom and someone's in a stall shitting their brains out and it reeks up the whole place.

I can never get the thought out of my head that because I smell the shit, on some microscopic level, this dude's shit is inside my body. I'll usually either walk out or break the Guinness record for holding one's breath.