• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do the Patriots have the best 'running back room' in the NFL? One NFL Exec says yes.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we talking about a different RB room from last year? Not that I am an RB truther, but I am struggling to see how that’s even possible.
same room, 2 UDFA's added, but harris getting opportunity. JJ tyler is very intriguing, considering what the pats milked out of dion lewis here (whos not been a factor in TN).

they beefed up at TE, and get andrews back at center.

lot of bright spots to se.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not seeing it. I understand they "have to" run the ball well, but that doesn't mean it will happen. I don' think their QB scares anyone so the primary focus will be stopping the run.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has to, for me. we could have had chubb instead. this is a huge year for michel to prove he was worth passing on his teammate.

He has been a huge disappointment to me. I can't see how he is suddenly going to be all that and then some.

White is solid. But more in the passing game.

Andrews will help yes, and they will run more for sure, but I don't see it tilting the playing field any more than it did last year.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not seeing it. I understand they "have to" run the ball well, but that doesn't mean it will happen. I don' think their QB scares anyone so the primary focus will be stopping the run.
This was my thought as well. When you don't have any real threat at QB or WR/TE - then ... I mean, the defense can really focus on stopping the run. Going to see a lot of 8 in the box type defenses and while NE will no doubt try and spread teams out to take advantage - if the QB or the WR's can't consistently beat the defense - they won't get spread out.

Another thing to consider with this - how will it affect the team if they are down 10-14 - is the team, offensively, set up to get enough scores to get back into a game should the defense get stops. Right now, on paper, I think the answer to that is no.

Going to be a really interesting seasons for the Pats.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a good time to point out how crappy ESPN has sunk,
I mean to say "an NFL Exc" and its Tannenbaum as their NFL Exc well a lot better folks have been let go through out the league that did a better job of running a front office then this guy.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

I Don't See It .......