• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dirtbag Daryl late filing for reinstatement

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His substance abuse suspension is over. I guess he's a month late filing for reinstatement. I'd be happy to never see him on the field again, but if he's under contract and still intends to play football, be nice to see him hittin' that deadline.

Of course, he could still be suspended for his DV incident once he's reinstated so maybe he's just assume avoid the inevitable embarrassment.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This situation is really up in the air. The cards are obviously committed to keeping him. He is a franchise talent when his head is in straight. I am willing to give him one more chance but even a traffic citation would be the last straw.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he couldn't apply for reinstatement till May 30th? That's when his suspension is over.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read one article that said otherwise, but it could have been wrong. Wouldn't be the first time the media printed something inaccurate.

I'm done giving this clown chances as a fan. Hope to never see him again.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read one article that said otherwise, but it could have been wrong. Wouldn't be the first time the media printed something inaccurate.

I'm done giving this clown chances as a fan. Hope to never see him again.

I don't know what is the truth. I haven't really been following his reinstatement because I assume we wouldn't have him available till mid season.

For me, he get's one last chance. He is just too good to not at least give him a very short leash.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could care less. If he gets another chance he better play well. If I never see him in a cards uniform again, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His substance abuse suspension is over. I guess he's a month late filing for reinstatement. I'd be happy to never see him on the field again, but if he's under contract and still intends to play football, be nice to see him hittin' that deadline.

Of course, he could still be suspended for his DV incident once he's reinstated so maybe he's just assume avoid the inevitable embarrassment.

I guess you were right all along. He was eligible to apply for reinstatement 60 days before the one-year anniversary, with would have been March 30th. Then Goodell has 60 days to some to a decision. As of early April his agent said they haven't applied yet, but was doing so soon.

So however long from May 30th it takes for the NFL to announce their decision, that is how long the idiot waited to apply for reinstatement. :L

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's one of the best players on the field. Regardless of his off the field issues he makes the Cards better when he plays.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if that's still true. He hasn't seen the field in a long time. The last time he did play, he wasn't as dominant. Dansby was far more productive.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if that's still true. He hasn't seen the field in a long time. The last time he did play, he wasn't as dominant. Dansby was far more productive.

Dansby wasn't as productive when DWash was out the first 4 games. Once DWash came back from his suspension, allowing Dansbey to slide over & not be the main blitzer or man-coverage guy, Dansby's performances improved. It allowed him to zone it up in coverage & play off of DWash on the double A gp blitzes.

The defense took off once both guys were on the field & were used to playing together in 13.

I still think he would be the best LB on the team if he ever makes it to the field again in a Cards uniform. But Weatherspoon brings a lot of the same characteristics as DWash. If we could get them both on the field together this season, I think this defense could be top 5.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to him last year?
I never saw him again after the Patriots bet Chicago. He was ineffective and has not played since. Was he suspended after that game?

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to him last year?
I never saw him again after the Patriots bet Chicago. He was ineffective and has not played since. Was he suspended after that game?

I think you are talking about someone other than ILB Daryl Washington.

But if you are, he was suspended for the entire 2014 season due to recreational drugs. It was an indefinite suspension, meaning he needs to get reinstated by the commissioner after a year to resume his career. We have been waiting since May 30th for that to happen. But the dumbass was late turning in the request...

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a month since he could be reinstated. I am starting to think the dumbass & his agent waited till May 30th to file for reinstatement in stead of doing so in April.