• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Didn't realize how funny this was...till last nite!

Deacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching the replay of the Dallas-Seattle game and the most hilarious sequence occurred that made me literally laugh out loud!

When Dallas 1st and goal inside the 5 yrd line midway through the 4th quarter and didn't give the ball to Zeke once. Aikman was railing on them, going on and on about how it makes no sense to not give Zeke the ball in that situation. As he is blasting the play calling Bailey sets up and misses the 34 yd FG.

You could literally feel the combined weight of disappointment flowing through the TV screen...and the play-by-play was instrumental for a change, not the distraction it usually is.

Don't know how I missed it the first time around but that was one of the funniest sequence of events that I have seen in a football game in some time.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I laughed too when the most accurate kicker in NFL history missed a chip shot that would have kept them alive in the game and the playoffs.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that is the sequence that prompted me to start the Jason Garrett thread here. It was incredible really. A great example of a coaching staff outsmarting itself. You got Zeke. You supposedly have an elite OL (though that is in doubt). Your QB is struggling. Why not run it four times?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny Really well your definition of funny is off IMHO . now if your a Cowboys hater it was sweet right?
More like how can a OFF coordinator be so damn stupid to not give the ball to a RB that had been having success against Seattle defense.
And the kick while not funny just capped the season Dallas had from a guy trying to recover from a hamstring injury that he most likely should have stayed on the sideline till his leg fully healed. You do know he was hurt earlier in the season right? Still a miss is a miss

Dallas fans have been recovering from the alleged deal Jerry Jones made with the Devil in the 90's to win those 3 SB's. :gaah: Although not in the SB for 20 plus years and counting only the Steelers have more wins
Someday they will get it together . at least cowboys fans can hope...............................