• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did you or do you know anyone who lost from Rodgers 4 yard rushing loss kneel down?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess some fantasy players had close enough games where the kneel down by Rodgers at the end of the game with 1 second left was considered a 4 yard rushing loss and cost people playoff game wins?

I had Rodgers but was able to win by 14 points so was not that close

Clicking the link will show the scores of a few people and their scores on how they just lost out because of it

Aaron Rodgers kneel down on final play causes fantasy football chaos - CBSSports.com

Aaron Rodgers kneel down on final play causes fantasy football chaos

The Green Bay Packers don't care about your fantasy football team. You probably already knew that, but just in case it wasn't clear, it is after the Packers' 43-37 win over the Falcons on Monday night.

The game ended kind of oddly, and that's where things get weird

After the Packers ran a third-down play with under 45 seconds left -- and the Falcons out of timeouts -- it looked like Green Bay would be able to run out the clock.

As it turned out, though, there was a one second difference between the game clock and the play clock, so the Packers had to run one more play with one second remaining.

That play turned out to be an innocent Aaron Rodgers kneel down that actually wasn't innocent at all because it ruined the dreams of fantasy football players across the country.

Rodgers was credited with a 4-yard rushing loss on the play, which means he lost .4 points in most leagues.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

I hate that part of fantasy. IMO, a kneel down should not be a loss of rushing yards. Makes no sense, as it's not a rushing attempt.

I had it happen to me last year.