• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did we just go over .500?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we seem to have done it the old way, Josh's bat.

I don't get the games but here and there, I usually watch the score box on Yahoo and text with the old man (much to my mom's displeasure). And today I just didn't get a chance to pay attention and then my dad text me with the game over!

Just a start, and now I can see this team winning more and more with power hitting.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we seem to have done it the old way, Josh's bat.

I don't get the games but here and there, I usually watch the score box on Yahoo and text with the old man (much to my mom's displeasure). And today I just didn't get a chance to pay attention and then my dad text me with the game over!

Just a start, and now I can see this team winning more and more with power hitting.

Losing Beltre for a few weeks will be tough to overcome but Prince, Mitch and Josh will have to step it up some

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it has been more of our pitching the last month. Sure there are stinker games sprinkled in here and there, but if you look at the rotations we have had then we certainly shouldn't be sporting as many games as we have...where we gave up 3 runs or less. Getting our hitters out of the .100's has helped just as much, but if the hitting can keep warming up and the pitching can just hold par...going to be a good season from here on out. And pitching help is on the way.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it has been more of our pitching the last month. Sure there are stinker games sprinkled in here and there, but if you look at the rotations we have had then we certainly shouldn't be sporting as many games as we have...where we gave up 3 runs or less. Getting our hitters out of the .100's has helped just as much, but if the hitting can keep warming up and the pitching can just hold par...going to be a good season from here on out. And pitching help is on the way.

other than Colby's last outing the pitching has been fairly consistent. and the bullpen has kept things pretty tight.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pitching has been outstanding for the most part and totally unexpected. The bullpen the last two weeks has been a huge difference. It's been a fun month after the God awful start

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detwiler needs to buy in to his role cause I'm not sold on either lefty from the current pen when it gets real nut crunch time

Claudio just doesn't have enough command of his "junk" balls to be effective like O'Day was, he might get there someday, but he's not there yet, he has potential though

Freeman has never been very good against LHHs to be considered a situational LHP anyway, he's just a warm body out there anyway

So yes, Detwiler's role going forward will have have to be bullpen lefty, barring injury or Gonzalez not being ready