• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Lynch's game last night

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and you do? When was the last time you were a starting college QB for a multi-NC winning football team?

Absolutely he is a huge part of his team's success. Give him the career achievement award as it probably deserved. But for the Heisman it is not even close (as far as he is concerned).

I know what its like to own and run a company that had made a profit every year since its inception. I know what its like to play at a high level every year and not let the success get to you or change your habits and lifestyle. Apparently you think its easy being the leader of the best college football team in the country three years running? You cannot answer this and scoff at what he has done because you think its easy to be in that position, but look at all the others to have come before him and none has done what he has done(using your words now).

Lets take last years Heisman winner. While McCarron was strapping on yet another BCS title ring and losing only one game again while doing so and finishing the season as the nations most efficient passer, he went into the offseason workmanlike. He chose to be the honorary pace car driver at a NASCAR race as his one and only accolade among all he was offered. This year he is yet again an efficient passer and winning all of his games so far and heading towards yet another title matchup if he leads a rebuilding team to an undefeated year. Yet he gets no accolades or respect because he is a "system QB".

Now we have JF who won last year, in the offseason he was at any and every major function he could get his name associated with. He got arrested once, was in the papers for other offenses and was embroiled in an NCAA scandal that many feel was glossed over due to its nature and who was at the lead of the story. Now this is after A&M lost 2 games last year and have lost an equal amount this year with one left in regular season and a bowl game. He is not a leader on the field or off and his players dont really respect him for who he is, but what he can do on the field. Integrity is not part of his M.O. in other words.

My point in all this, Integrity is part of the credo and mantra of this award and no player in his career has exemplified this more than AJ McCarron, and i dont even want him to win it, but he should atleast be considered for the trip to NY.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched both Vince Young and Colt McCoy not win the Heisman - and they did the same things for their team with more impressive stats.

But let's also be real here - While Alabama is still my #1 ranked team - they have played: Colorado State, Georgia State, Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi State, and Tennessee Chatanooga this year.

Oh ok so now you want to use schedule but yet you still want Lynch and his amazing stats against teams with a combined 42-80 not counting the FCS team they played, that are some of the worst in FBS football. I could respect what he had done if he had atleast played four or five AQ teams with mediocre records, but he hasnt, only playing Iowa as an AQ and the rest are hacks that teams like Bama pay to get stomped on for warmup games. And nearly half his schedule has a combined 6 wins. We played an FCS school that could probably beat the shit out of those 5 teams.

Hizzle dont know shizzle about football apparently.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched both Vince Young and Colt McCoy not win the Heisman - and they did the same things for their team with more impressive stats.

But let's also be real here - While Alabama is still my #1 ranked team - they have played: Colorado State, Georgia State, Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi State, and Tennessee Chatanooga this year.

Same thing for their team? How many NC's did they win? Did McCoy win anything? Why don;t you list the teams they played when it;s all said and done. LSU 8-3, Texas A&M 8-3, Ole Miss 7-5 (mentioned for obvious reasons/tough loss tonight), Auburn 10-1, Missouri 11-1(most likely), Va Tech 8-4 . ( top defense but some tough losses). Keep in mind Alabama gave everyone of those teams one of their losses. So when we played- top 10 LSU,A&M,AUBURN,Missouri. How about Lynch and NIU?

Just saying Lynch's best attribute is all his rushing yards. He has a third of those yards with Bama's schedule!

FsuNole1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch lead NIU to the Orange Bowl last year against FSU which had good D last year. He called out that FSU defense before the bowl game and he paid for it. He isnt a big time QB. Imagine if Manziel was playing for NIU, his numbers would be insane with all the trash teams they play.