• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did I say....SU's got something for that ass?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop deflecting and answer the question; will those wins help SU win today?

stop deflecting from your stupid comments that beating big east teams doesnt matter

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bender: Get a room, you two!
(Man's voice): we're IN a room...
Bender: Then lose some weight!

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop deflecting from your stupid comments that beating big east teams doesnt matter

I simply asked you to answer the question; pretty sure you already know why BE teams are irrelevant.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply asked you to answer the question; pretty sure you already know why BE teams are irrelevant.

i love how you totally refused to answer the big teams dont matter point. and no i dont see how wins over past ranked teams are irrelevant. you would have to be a total shithead to attempt to downplay those wins.

so stop with this BS "you know" bullcr.ap because the only people who say "you know" are the ones who cant make a coherent argument and need others to do it for them.

what is it about beating a top 10 ACC team vs beating a top 10 BE team that changes based purely on conference affiliation?

talk about getting owned.....

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love how you totally refused to answer the big teams dont matter point. and no i dont see how wins over past ranked teams are irrelevant. you would have to be a total shithead to attempt to downplay those wins.

so stop with this BS "you know" bullcr.ap because the only people who say "you know" are the ones who cant make a coherent argument and need others to do it for them.

what is it about beating a top 10 ACC team vs beating a top 10 BE team that changes based purely on conference affiliation?

talk about getting owned.....

OK fine, I suppose I'll spell it out for you since I seem to have upset you beyond the ability of critical thinking. Those games don't matter because they happened with a completely different Syracuse team against two separate teams, Louisville and WVU. Do those results have any bearing on today's game between the 2013 versions of Syracuse and Clemson other than being interesting historical anecdotes?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, you guys. This argument you are having is totally stupid. Please shut up. The Big East no longer exists and none of the crap you guys are fighting about matters anymore. PLease just grow up already.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK fine, I suppose I'll spell it out for you since I seem to have upset you beyond the ability of critical thinking. Those games don't matter because they happened with a completely different Syracuse team against two separate teams, Louisville and WVU. Do those results have any bearing on today's game between the 2013 versions of Syracuse and Clemson other than being interesting historical anecdotes?

both those games were won based on outstanding defense and great explosive offense especially in the run game.

-say who was our defensive coordinator during those games?
oh thats right our current head coach.

-say what happened to our two RBs who combined for 2000 yards last season?
oh thats right they both returned for their senior season.

sure teams change over time but we are only 1 year removed from the LV & wvu bowl win and only 2 years removed from the wvu regular season win. while we have changed since then, we havent changed that much and we have some great players who can step up and fill the roles for the ones we lost.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30383486.jpg

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all might consider putting some AC in that building. We obviously play better in stifling dome heat.

:dhd:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49-14 Clemson. The only thing SU had for Clemson was towels to dry the sweat off in the endzone each time they scored.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edisto and Ballboy.....good f'n game your boys put on SU today. Tahj has a pretty touch and scorched Anderson (DB) for at least 3 TD's.....like the first one and the other when Boyd was throwing from his end zone.

SU's young. What doesn't kill em will only make them better.

The Clemson fans travel really well too. The Fans...the Team, everyone put on a show.

Hats off to your boys.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edisto and Ballboy.....good f'n game your boys put on SU today. Tahj has a pretty touch and scorched Anderson (DB) for at least 3 TD's.....like the first one and the other when Boyd was throwing from his end zone.

The Clemson fans travel really well too. The Fans...the Team, everyone put on a show.

Hats off to your boys.

GG Jonvi. It's All in fun bro. Glad to hear our peeps made the trip up to the Carrier dome. I'll be interested to hear what they have to say.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hats off to your boys.

Classy. :suds:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thanks guys.....

I'll never be a vegetarian....I eat way too much crow.

But for real....Clemson has a lot of very nice pieces. It would have been a shame to steal one from em. I thought SU had something going when Clemson didn't punch it in at the half.....and SU opens up the second half with a TD.

Clemson manned up and sucked the life out the Cuse. GG and Good Luck with the rest of the season.