• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Diamondback Dynasty of Mediocrity

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After two straight 81-81 seasons, could the D-Backs be the first team to create a dynasty of perfect averageness? Imagine if they could do this for 3-4 more years? They could be known as the most average team in sports history.

It is really fitting...everything about them is average. The rotation isn't Blue Jays bad, but it's nowhere near Dodgers good...the hitting is painfully average (although they are rather proficient in doubles). The coaching is average.

The attitude is average. The one guy that had an extreme attitude they traded to San Diego to maintain the even-keeled approach to life they have. I expect Willie Bloomquist may be gone next year after he somewhat aggressively reprimanded the Dodgers for peeing in our pool.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After two straight 81-81 seasons, could the D-Backs be the first team to create a dynasty of perfect averageness? Imagine if they could do this for 3-4 more years? They could be known as the most average team in sports history.

It is really fitting...everything about them is average. The rotation isn't Blue Jays bad, but it's nowhere near Dodgers good...the hitting is painfully average (although they are rather proficient in doubles). The coaching is average.

The attitude is average. The one guy that had an extreme attitude they traded to San Diego to maintain the even-keeled approach to life they have. I expect Willie Bloomquist may be gone next year after he somewhat aggressively reprimanded the Dodgers for peeing in our pool.

Jesus man get a grip.. and no way did Ian Kennedy have an extreme attitude. Gerardo Parra probably has the biggest attitude on the team. If Willie is gone next year its not because of his comments towards the Dodgers.

Goldy for MVP

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beaning Zach Grienke in the head shows some rather extreme...something. I don't see Brandon McCarthy or Trevor Cahill doing that (and that's not necessarily a criticism). Good point on Parra.

My comment about Willie was done in jest.