• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DGB ...What a POS

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DGB was a self absorbed waste of oxygen when he played in college. He got in the NFL and continues being a self absorbed waste of oxygen. I see no issue with this.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DGB was a self absorbed waste of oxygen when he played in college. He got in the NFL and continues being a self absorbed waste of oxygen. I see no issue with this.

I have an issue with it.

Cameron Heyward for the Steelers was going to be fined for wearing eye black stickers with "Iron Head" written on them to honor his father that died from cancer. Deangelo Williams was going to be fined for wearing any pink on his uniform for his mother that died of breast cancer and was told he would be fined. The NFL finally gives the players a chance to support the charity of their choice and this jack ass decides to make up a charity so he can wear Kanye shoes. The better be a hefty fine for this shit stain being a jack ass.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an issue with it.

Cameron Heyward for the Steelers was going to be fined for wearing eye black stickers with "Iron Head" written on them to honor his father that died from cancer. Deangelo Williams was going to be fined for wearing any pink on his uniform for his mother that died of breast cancer and was told he would be fined. The NFL finally gives the players a chance to support the charity of their choice and this jack ass decides to make up a charity so he can wear Kanye shoes. The better be a hefty fine for this shit stain being a jack ass.

So wait...

You have an issue with players who under the NFL's policy said, "No uniform adjustments." could not wear uniform adjustments?

I actually understand in a game as fast as football it could be for reasons like (and I'm sure it's not as those players seem like good guys) "HEY I've got pink on when nobody else does! EASY TO SEE ME!" Again not saying those guys are doing that and eye black stickers give me a break, but pink gloves for a WR when nobody else has them on. Could help just a little!

That said, rules changed. And if the NFL (no surprise) put a crappy rule in place that allowed DGB to do this, then it's more the NFL's fault. DGB for all we know could've gotten cash under the table. If of course what he did DOES violate the current rule in place, then I'm sure he'll be fined appropriately and possibly suspended.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Yeezy Foundation may be fake but helping Yeezy out is very, very charitable. Kanye is $53 million in debt and was just recently hospitalized. He needs help and DGB should be praised for raising awareness about Yeezy's problems.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Yeezy Foundation may be fake but helping Yeezy out is very, very charitable. Kanye is $53 million in debt and was just recently hospitalized. He needs help and DGB should be praised for raising awareness about Yeezy's problems.

if he feels the "cause" is that worthy, I would hope he is donating a shit ton of his own cash towards it

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeezy's problems extend far beyond his checkbook and health. And I'm not sure there is enough revenue available to solve his marital scene.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2