• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

devils vs kings game 3 gdt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kovy needs a set-up man.

A set up man??? What series are you watching? It doesnt matter if he has a setup man... he wont shoot.... so whats the point... this isnt the Kovy of regular season... this is the Kovy of the Florida series when everyone was saying what the fuck is wrong??? Hes hurt, and hurting our team.. yet he is out there time and time again on the PP.... just sad that the coaches dont see this or dont care....

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has clearly been a failure on so many levels, this series I mean. I know the Devils have had there chances, but have any of you honestly watched those parts of the games and thought, "Wow the Devils are look like a dangerous hockey team right now"? Cause I haven't. What I see is some decent cycling, forecheck, creating turnovers, but after that, nothing. The turnovers we create hardly result in a decent scoring chance. When they do, Quick is there, and most of the time he didn't have to do much. I like Quick, I think he's a great goalie. But at the same time we are making him look like a god among men with the poor chances we throw at him from lord knows where.

Give the Kings D (and offensive backcheck) credit. They are really clogging up the defensive zone. The Devils simply look small compared and cannot create space.

All that said, if yo have a thing for dramatics, this is it. Could they come back? Sure. Will they? I don't know. What I do know is, all you need is a chip and a chair. Go out in game 4, leave it all on the ice, and if their best isn't good enough, then so be it.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
dabbs doesnt post much but when he does his words speaks volume!

i agree....it would be a comeback for the ages

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A set up man??? What series are you watching? It doesnt matter if he has a setup man... he wont shoot.... so whats the point... this isnt the Kovy of regular season... this is the Kovy of the Florida series when everyone was saying what the fuck is wrong??? Hes hurt, and hurting our team.. yet he is out there time and time again on the PP.... just sad that the coaches dont see this or dont care....

Take it easy Vort. I mean't for next season. PDB looks like an AHL coach in this series. A bad one.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dabbs doesnt post much but when he does his words speaks volume!

i agree....it would be a comeback for the ages

I appreciate that sir! I do read a lot of the stuff on here but usually get too lazy to post haha.

I was talking with a friend today about a comeback and what it would mean. We both agreed it would be top 5 greatest in sports history.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah i would say so. Not only because it would be for a championship but since we only have 2 goals so far and since thr kings only have 2 losses...would be insane

Status
Not open for further replies.