• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deverell Biggs

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will visit this weekend on his official.. JUCO Bballer and all that from O..

wouldn't be worth noting, but him and Akoy Agau have talked about playing together..

Would be big for Husker roundball

:boss:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I don’t have a bad feeling about Nebraska,” Biggs said. “I talked to Akoy and he has a lot of offers. He’s talented. He doesn’t feel like it is a bad place. If we decide to go to Nebraska, then I feel like he and I can really make a positive change there. Not just as two people, but really just putting our mindsets together and being leaders for the team. I feel like Nebraska can go really far.”

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Via Sipple....

Omaha native Deverell Biggs will be making an official men’s basketball recruiting visit to Nebraska this weekend, when he will attend Saturday’s football spring game.

I spoke with Biggs earlier this afternoon, when he informed me that today he’s been selected as an NJCAA Division I first-team All-American. The 6-foot, 195-pound guard played last season at Seward County Community College in Liberal, Kan., and averaged 14.8 points, three assists and 3.3 steals.
Look for more in a story to come, but here’s the short version:

Biggs made it abundantly clear that Nebraska has an overwhelming lead over Oklahoma State, although he said he won’t make any official decisions until after visiting Lincoln. (He has no scheduled visit to OSU).
And he also made it clear he wants to reunite with Omaha Central senior-to-be Akoy Agau, who has a list of Division I offers, including one from Nebraska.

“We pretty much talked about wherever I go, he’ll go,” Biggs said. “We want to play with each other again.”
Assuming they up at Nebraska together, Biggs and Agau would play together for only one season – unless Biggs redshirts.

“I have given thought to that,” Biggs said, “but I have to talk to Coach (Tim) Miles about that.”

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is sounding VERY promising right now.

Go coach Miles!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signing Biggs and Agau in addition to our 2012 commits Shavon Shields and Benny Parker...........wow. Even losing Biggs after only 1 year, we would be stacked for the future with those other three guys.

Shields and Parker both put up sickening stats this season as Seniors in high school, and Agau is one of those players that can be utilized a million different ways.

If Miles hangs on to Shields and Parker, and lures Biggs and Agau.............that would be a PERFECT start to his career.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Agau would be a Freshmen........but I think he would grow up a lot faster having his friend that he grew up around who has veteran experience. I like the idea of this.

I see Agau coming in and having instant success and playing time.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
taking Biggs for 1 year would be totally worth it if we could get Agau. that kid is unreal.

wiscohusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
According to @RobinWashut on Twitter, Biggs is N (*EDIT*: "Committing to Nebraska" reads the tweet)

Washut is the Senior Team Writer for HuskerOnline.com of the Rivals.com network (reads his Twitter header)

And apologies if Biggs commit was already reported on another board...

Last edited by a moderator: