• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deserved All Stars on your team

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me also clarify that Judge will also have his share of normalization with his numbers. However, there's not really any regression to expect from him splits wise, and his swing is much different than Bellinger's. Bellinger has a classic left-handed home run swing. Long, huge extension, huge finish... Judge's stride and swing path is honestly short, and everything is quite elementary. He just let's his freakish strength do the work for him.
Let me also clarify that Judge will also have his share of normalization with his numbers. However, there's not really any regression to expect from him splits wise, and his swing is much different than Bellinger's. Bellinger has a classic left-handed home run swing. Long, huge extension, huge finish... Judge's stride and swing path is honestly short, and everything is quite elementary. He just let's his freakish strength do the work for him.

Judges' pitch recognition
Ability to never try to do too much, not easy when you have that type of power, he will go with a pitch and slap a single into RF if thats how a guy is pitching him

2 of the most impressive things to me so far

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a total of TWELVE players 6-6 or taller to have ever accumulated 1000 career ABs in the history of the game. There have been some monsters in that class, including Howard and Winfield, with Winfield as the only HOFer.

Is it possible that Judge will become the largest hitter to ever make the HOF? Sure. But I will side with history, tyvm.

And claiming I am hating on Judge by blindly showing biased for Bellinger because I am a NL West fan.. um... I am a GIANTS fan. Bellinger is a doggie. But yea. I am biased towards Bellinger.

Gtfo.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sale, Bogaerts, Kimbrel, Betts

JBJ's arguably having a better year than Xander, but the AL is pretty deep in regards to outfielders.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Upton getting named.

Won't be enough for him to opt out. But a guy can hope.

Really thought Avila deserved it. The Tigers suck, but he's been a big reason why they don't really suck.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a total of TWELVE players 6-6 or taller to have ever accumulated 1000 career ABs in the history of the game. There have been some monsters in that class, including Howard and Winfield, with Winfield as the only HOFer.

Is it possible that Judge will become the largest hitter to ever make the HOF? Sure. But I will side with history, tyvm.

And claiming I am hating on Judge by blindly showing biased for Bellinger because I am a NL West fan.. um... I am a GIANTS fan. Bellinger is a doggie. But yea. I am biased towards Bellinger.

Gtfo.
Wow.

Never realized so few huge guys have stuck around. That really surprises me. Though I always hold size against monsters in the minors. Especially outfielders.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gtfo.

You just can't get over the defunct NY Giants-Yankees rivalry.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason I have Chris Shelton on my mind.

Sorry to hear that. I'd hate to have that face stuck in my mind.
1582702112_7ad9a2e1de.jpg