• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derek Jeter goes a long way to try and show he's not gay

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Jeter set to marry Hannah Davis

Derek Jeter set to marry Hannah Davis
confleadweb28f-1-web.jpgJAMIE MCCARTHY/GETTY IMAGES FOR PLAYERS' TRIBUNE
Hannah Davis and Derek Jeter

Derek Jeter’s days as a player are over in more ways than one, according to sources close to super model Hannah Davis. Jeter and Davis are finally ready to tie the knot after three years together, and if The Captain hasn't yet set a date, that'll be the next step.

"She already has the ring," we're told. "The family is very happy because they really like him."

The notoriously private pair has been linked since 2012 and have become increasingly public about the romance since the Victoria's Secret beauty was spotted cheering on the Yankees at Chicago's Wrigley Field in May of last year.

A month later, Davis was by Jeter's side to celebrate his 40th birthday with teammates and friends at a dinner at Catch Rooftop in the Meatpacking District.

At the time Confidenti@l reported that Jeter and Davis were the last to leave, heading out at some time after 10:30 p.m., and strolling hand-in-hand over to the nearby Brickwood nightclub. The pair finally went public with the romance in May this year when they walked the red carpet at the Met Gala.

Jeter, 41, is a year removed from Major League Baseball after a 20-season career that ended in Boston's Fenway Park on Sept 28, 2014.

Shortly before that game, Jeter told NBC that starting a family and raising kids was one of his reasons for retiring from baseball.

"I want to have a family," Jeter said. "Who knows when it's gonna' be? But I look forward to it. I know it will be difficult to maintain an erection in front of her, but we'll find a way to make that baby."

The Yankees legend had been linked to a long line of beauties over the years including Mariah Carey, Minka Kelly, Jessica Biel, Jordana Brewster and Adriana Lima. He appears to have finally met his match in Davis.

Davis, 25, appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2013 and 2014 before landing the coveted cover in 2015. She also made the cover of GQ Mexico last month.

When we asked Davis about incessant marriage rumors in April, she made it clear that her engagement isn't something she would announce in the media.

"It's more annoying to hear it from friends and family because I am like, 'don't you think I would tell you if that was the case, you're not going to hear it (somewhere else),'" she said.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a method he no doubt learner from Tom Brady :suds:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't he also set to marry Minka Kelly?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this line says it all:

"I want to have a family," Jeter said. "Who knows when it's gonna' be? But I look forward to it. I know it will be difficult to maintain an erection in front of her, but we'll find a way to make that baby."

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock is just upset his hero Tom married the Brazilian James Earl Jones

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this line says it all:

The line that you added your own litte fantasy into? :dhd:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She should check with Rock Hudson's ex-wife to see how marrying a flamer turns out.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's funny how your homophobia is so predicated on the fact that it centers around your biggest opponent's stars, Aaron Rodgers and Derek Jeter. All your enemies are queer. It must be hard waking up.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's funny how your homophobia is so predicated on the fact that it centers around your biggest opponent's stars, Aaron Rodgers and Derek Jeter. All your enemies are queer. It must be hard waking up.

Lol. Perfect

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pun intended Rocko

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olivia Munn and Hannah >>>> Adams Apple

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, rodgers is gay. he had a male roommate as an nfl quarterback, in his prime. he had him come on road trips. they stayed in hotels together. hes never cohabitated with a woman not named mom.

derek jeter, same thing...sans the male roommate.

neat, thin, single...in his 40's...cant keep a woman.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, rodgers is gay. he had a male roommate as an nfl quarterback, in his prime. he had him come on road trips. they stayed in hotels together. hes never cohabitated with a woman not named mom.

derek jeter, same thing...sans the male roommate.

neat, thin, single...in his 40's...cant keep a woman.

Jeter is a genius of course

Capitalize on his stardom by banging every hottie he wants during his prime

Settle down in his 40's with 25 year old smoke show

Genius

Tom Brady falls in love at 20 with a woman aging like a banana, who dresses him like a transgender

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeter is a genius of course

Capitalize on his stardom by banging every hottie he wants during his prime

Settle down in his 40's with 25 year old smoke show

Genius

Tom Brady falls in love at 20 with a woman aging like a banana, who dresses him like a transgender
"aging like a banana"

lol