• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Demarco Murray???

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray is much better than Gore at this point in their careers. With a lot less tread.

The fact that gore bailed like a chump will be a blessing in disguise. Screw Gore never liked that dude.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray being spelled more often is going to lengthen his career. Dallas isn't offering much money and if he goes back there, they will flood him with carries just like they did last year. Here, he may make slightly more and not have his body take the same pounding. I can't imagine him making the trip to Philly today to simply talk ... I'd be very surprised if he doesn't sign. There's always the possibility that it's all a ploy for more money from Dallas ... so I won't get too excited until it's announced. A committee of Murray-Mathews-Sproles would be super sweet. Would love to add a road grader at RG like La'el Collins in the draft ... but we'd have to trade up a few spots. WR is also a possibility in Rd 1.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

who calls a coach on his own and asks for basically a job interview?

this is weird.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasnt murray bradfords teammate at oklahoma?

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowgirls are said to have offered Murray four years and about $16 million.

LMAO.

If this is true I can see why he is upset. That is a garbage offer.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray being spelled more often is going to lengthen his career. Dallas isn't offering much money and if he goes back there, they will flood him with carries just like they did last year. Here, he may make slightly more and not have his body take the same pounding. I can't imagine him making the trip to Philly today to simply talk ... I'd be very surprised if he doesn't sign. There's always the possibility that it's all a ploy for more money from Dallas ... so I won't get too excited until it's announced. A committee of Murray-Mathews-Sproles would be super sweet. Would love to add a road grader at RG like La'el Collins in the draft ... but we'd have to trade up a few spots. WR is also a possibility in Rd 1.

I think we're going WR round one with a guard round 2. Possibly a safety. I'm looking at the top 8 or 9 guys that play guard and one of those guys could start for us. Would anyone be upset with a Cameron Irving, Laken Tomlinson, Jeremiah Poutasi, Josue Matias, etc.?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
murray looked great behind the best line in the game...........the other 3 years of his carreer......well meh
uh, he averaged 4.9 per carry prior to last year...over 5.0 YPC twice

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schefter
2 mins ·

Pro-Bowl RB DeMarco Murray is flying to Philadelphia this morning with the expectation he will be an Eagle, per a league source.

Dallas has had numerous chances to resign Murray throughout the year and now.

Aside from the contract, the Eagles are most appealing to Murray because of his belief in their chance to win.

Murray would consider a final, last minute offer from the cowboys, per source, but he's going to Philadelphia with the intent to sign.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray is exactly the kind of runner and blocker we need. Seems ridiculous to me to say he is an injury risk after the workload he had last year with no injuries.

Helps us, hurts Dallas. Perfect!

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what i dont get is murray called chip himself. who does that?

from a money making perspective, thats frankly...dumb.

No it isn't it actually is pretty smart. He wanted to go back to Dallas and he let everyone know he would by saying if the Boys offered something close to other teams he would stay. The Cowboys responded by not even calling and if the media did not catch wind that they the Cowboys had not called (probably a leak) they may not have picked up the phone.

So Murray calls the hated Eagles and says he wants to join. That may have been a leverage ploy that could probably come back to actually bite the Cowboys in the ass.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn't it actually is pretty smart. He wanted to go back to Dallas and he let everyone know he would by saying if the Boys offered something close to other teams he would stay. The Cowboys responded by not even calling and if the media did not catch wind that they the Cowboys had not called (probably a leak) they may not have picked up the phone.

So Murray calls the hated Eagles and says he wants to join. That may have been a leverage ploy that could probably come back to actually bite the Cowboys in the ass.
ive never heard of a player calling a coach and asking for a job, never (aside from old has been veterans trying to hang on)

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly also cancelled his trip to Oregon's pro day and will be here for when Murray and his fiance get here.

And according to one twitter report .. Matthews hasnt officially signed .. he agreed but hasnt come in to sign.

Last edited:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting that Sooner offense back together!

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may finally have a rb that runs angry!!! No more dancing with the stars.

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of no we have no back other then spelled. I'll feel better when one signs

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be a good get for you guys. After watching Murray many times in person the guy is a beast. I love Peterson but DeMarco can get you the short 3rd and 1 and is a much better receiver out of the back field. None of the injurys he's had are career damaging but the guy runs hard.