• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Demarco Murray???

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at anyone who thinks Murray is better than McCoy!

No. Bills fans or staff are not sad about having the "dancer" (which is ridiculous, dude led the league two years ago under Chip and is the leading rusher over five years...durable and doesn't fumble). All the things Murray can only hope for.

Majority here say Shady is too much money? But are happy about spending it on two RB? ...with Sproles snd Polk already in the bank? You're either bias, blind or oblivious.

LOL ...too much guys, too much :pound:

...and I seem to recall Shady having a pretty good game in the snow.

An amazing game. I love Shady. His two years at Pitt, his 6 with the Eagles. Definitely going to miss his moves.

Here's a shout out to his snow game and some highlights I had it saved on my DVR... | SportsHoopla.com Sports Forums

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly: We thought the three best guys in FA were Gore, Murray and Mathews and we wanted to get two in order to replace LeSean.

HAve respect for my man McCoy. Chip certainly does. He just saw an opportunity to sign FAs & trade McCoy for Kiko. Smart business.

That's what I said yesterday. Lovin me some Chip again. Woohoo!

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray comes across as a genuinely nice guy. I wish him well. If I had to choose a RB for the next three years, I'd sleep better with McCoy in the backfield.

EagleUpNorth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As many have pointed out, it's not about whether mccoy is better than Murray, but who is the better fit for chips offense and team. Clearly chip believes it to be Murray (and Mathews), the two top backs running out of shotgun.

Personally, demarco seems like a stand up dude, whereas shady always seemed like an as$hole.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray and Bradford is exactly what the Eagles need to run the hurry up no huddle style that Chip wants to employ. I guess nobody remembers the 2008 Sooners that still hold the record for most points in a single season in the NCAA. Bradford was never given a chance to succeed in St. Louis. How many different O-coordinators did he have? Not to mention an O-line that was one of the leagues worst. He got injured behind that O-line two years in a row. Murray's only drawback is his durability. He never played a full season in college or the pros until last year. He will get you the hard yard and is always moving forward. The Cowboys are not replacing his production short of signing Peterson. Notice that they signed Run DMC today. That is a prayer. They better hope he brings his college work ethic to Dallas or they will be cutting him mid season.

The Eagles just easily became the best team in the NFC east. And this is from a Cowboys fan. Tony Romo will not put up the same numbers next season when he isn't in all those second and third and shorts anymore. The Eagles may score 100 on their defense too!

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't even a year ago that Murray bought each member of the Dallas o-line a brand new apple computer for paving the way to his best days as a professional RB. I think he knows it wasn't ALL him. I don't think its any coincidence that the same year Dallas has 3 linemen sent to the pro bowl, Murray just happens to have the best season of his career.

Now don't get me wrong, Murray is a great RB when he can stay on the field. I believe he will have a very successful year in the Eagles system especially having Matthews & Sproles to share reps with and the Eagles o-line has been one of the best for years now, especially in the run game.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admire players that take care of their OL that way.

I remember Marino use to do the same thing, and included them in the isotoner gloves commercials a long time ago. That type of show of appreciation goes a long way to creating appreciation, unity and teamwork.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got rid of Mathis so DeMarrco will be better than last year. Jason Peters said so.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at anyone who thinks Murray is better than McCoy!

No. Bills fans or staff are not sad about having the "dancer" (which is ridiculous, dude led the league two years ago under Chip and is the leading rusher over five years...durable and doesn't fumble). All the things Murray can only hope for.

Majority here say Shady is too much money? But are happy about spending it on two RB? ...with Sproles snd Polk already in the bank? You're either bias, blind or oblivious.

LOL ...too much guys, too much :pound:

...and I seem to recall Shady having a pretty good game in the snow.

I'm a big fan of first downs and consistent offenses that don't get shut down and make the expected plays. I think I'm gonna like consistent five yard runs even better than 8 yards, 8 yards, and then nothing!

I might cry if we have a 3rd down from the 2 and just run it up the middle for a TD.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3