• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Demarco Murray pulls hammy...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left practice early.... Status for Sunday up in the air

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have Matthews, Sproles, and Barner. So the stable is still pretty full.
We get the run blocking fixed, we'll be fine.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably saw the d-line killing our o-line in practice and grabbed his hammy immediately and pretended to be hurt before he gets humiliated again on TV rushing for negative yards all game.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have Matthews, Sproles, and Barner. So the stable is still pretty full.
We get the run blocking fixed, we'll be fine.
Would like to see Matthews and Barner get the ball and improve the run game.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see this making much of a difference ... the running scheme we have doesn't even suit a guy like Murray. Shotgun misdirection plays, east/west pulling plays ... none of that stuff suits Murray's game. I thought we would have more of a power running game with Murray, but the playbook is suited for a scat back like Sproles. Murray looks like a fish out of water ... combine that with horrible interior OL blocking and a guy like Barner may see more success than a between the tackles player like Murray. Evan Mathis' game fit this scheme like a glove ... I don't care if he sucks on another team, his game is being missed here.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see this making much of a difference ... the running scheme we have doesn't even suit a guy like Murray. Shotgun misdirection plays, east/west pulling plays ... none of that stuff suits Murray's game. I thought we would have more of a power running game with Murray, but the playbook is suited for a scat back like Sproles. Murray looks like a fish out of water ... combine that with horrible interior OL blocking and a guy like Barner may see more success than a between the tackles player like Murray. Evan Mathis' game fit this scheme like a glove ... I don't care if he sucks on another team, his game is being missed here.
Frank Gore would have had -50 yards thru 2 games had he signed here.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulled a hammy!?!!? Oh, he must have pulled it while running back to the sidelines.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

except.. sproles is the one hitting the holes the fastest and looking the best. Sproles doesn't just run east/west.. I see him absoluting hitting holes, open or not, and trusting blocks that they will be open. I realize he has age, but I'd like eto see a LOT more of sproles - even tho I'm sure it will be Ryan instead.