• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deep League Week 11 - Inman or McKissic

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non PPR

I'm leaning McKissic. How can the Hawks not try him out with a dozen more touches?

Inman might be the new target guy for Trubie Doo, but do the Lions see that too, and plop Slay on him? Does that matter?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure which way to lean on those two. SEA running game is horrible and CHI passing game isn't anything to get excited over. ..... guess try and decide if SEA will be playing from ahead - or CHI from behind. ....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mckissik is safer... Inman has the higher upside IMO... Mckisick is too much of a speed back with not enough substance to be a meaningful redzone guy... and he falls on contact...

and I have a rule, if you expect no more than 5 points from the safer guy, always go with the upside...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non PPR

I'm leaning McKissic. How can the Hawks not try him out with a dozen more touches?

Inman might be the new target guy for Trubie Doo, but do the Lions see that too, and plop Slay on him? Does that matter?
I think I like McKissic vs ATL better than I do Inman vs DET.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as of now, I'm playing McKissic as my RB2 in full PPR league (Freeman out) over the likes of Damien Williams, D Henry last night, and Eckeler.
But, with Robby Anderson on bye, I'm also playing Inman as my flex, does that help you out any?? hahahaha (debating Eckeler in flx though - I think Gordon playing banged up and SD limiting his touches where they can right now, and shouldn't need to feed Gordon to beat Peterman Bills)

agree with the thought that SEA will at least have to try to get McKiss more touches to see if he can provide a spark to that crippled rushing attack.
Earl Thomas coming back prob not 100% on a hammy issue, Sherman out for the year, Freeman out....just seems like an "air it out" game from both teams, imo.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as of now, I'm playing McKissic as my RB2 in full PPR league (Freeman out) over the likes of Damien Williams, D Henry last night, and Eckeler.
But, with Robby Anderson on bye, I'm also playing Inman as my flex, does that help you out any?? hahahaha (debating Eckeler in flx though - I think Gordon playing banged up and SD limiting his touches where they can right now, and shouldn't need to feed Gordon to beat Peterman Bills)

agree with the thought that SEA will at least have to try to get McKiss more touches to see if he can provide a spark to that crippled rushing attack.
Earl Thomas coming back prob not 100% on a hammy issue, Sherman out for the year, Freeman out....just seems like an "air it out" game from both teams, imo.

:slaphappy:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non PPR I'd go Mac.
Maybe.

Locally, all wee the play-calling vs the Pack was a hot topic. Wouldn't be surprised if the Bears came out with a less conservative game plan.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKissic easily for me. Inman could very well not even get a target. At least it's a virtual certainty that 'Kissic gets a few touches

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKissic easily for me. Inman could very well not even get a target. At least it's a virtual certainty that 'Kissic gets a few touches

I am on the Inman train here. I will ask you two questions in an attempt to convert some of y'all

Would you be surprised if mckissick gets over 50 yards receiving/rushing

Who is more likely to get a TD??

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on the Inman train here. I will ask you two questions in an attempt to convert some of y'all

Would you be surprised if mckissick gets over 50 yards receiving/rushing

Who is more likely to get a TD??
My answers would be be

Somewhat, but not shocked

And

Unless we're talking an elite "red zone" type WR, like an Evans, AB, DEZ, ect..I'll always side with the RB being the more likely to find the end zone. Hell, Ekeler is more likely to score than both if them combined

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My answers would be be

Somewhat, but not shocked

And

Unless we're talking an elite "red zone" type WR, like an Evans, AB, DEZ, ect..I'll always side with the RB being the more likely to find the end zone. Hell, Ekeler is more likely to score than both if them combined

I agree about Ekeler. And would be shocked if mckissick even gets a goal line touch.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Ekeler. And would be shocked if mckissick even gets a goal line touch.
He probably wouldn't get a carry, I'm with ya there..probably...but, can easily see him catching a swing pass inside the five and finding money.

I have real doubts they even call a pass play inside the 10 for Trubisky

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably wouldn't get a carry, I'm with ya there..probably...but, can easily see him catching a swing pass inside the five and finding money.

I have real doubts they even call a pass play inside the 10 for Trubisky

I need that explained to me. Why the hell did you trade up to get a QB, start him, and not show him any faith. I mean come on has he even reached 30 pass attempts yet this season??

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need that explained to me. Why the hell did you trade up to get a QB, start him, and not show him any faith. I mean come on has he even reached 30 pass attempts yet this season??
Your asking the wrong dude to explain that one. Shouldn't have traded up, should've taken someone else, imho

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your asking the wrong dude to explain that one. Shouldn't have traded up, should've taken someone else, imho

I know. It just drives me nuts seeing these rookie QBs with kid gloves. You know why Watson was so good?? He wasn't the most talented rookie. But the team allowed him to sling it. He gained confidence. For QBs, confidence is the most important thing. Do coaches forget that Peyton manning has he rookie interception record??

If I drafted a QB in early rounds and was forced into starting him I would joke around and tell him to break manning's record. If he did, who cares. If he doesn't then who care. But you sure will see whether he can handle being a starter

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing that Russell Wilson had to have his jaw reset, not sure I like McKissic the more I think about it.