• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dee Hart might be up there rotating with Yeldon this season...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a good article on him and have heard that he's looking good to get a lot of carries. Here are some quotes from Saban and a couple teammates about Hart's toughness...

"Dee Hart is one of the most competitive guys on our team," UA coach Nick Saban said. "If we had everybody on our team that was as competitive as Dee Hart, we wouldn't be too much worried about complacency or being selfish or accountability or any of that stuff that we talk about and worry about all the time because we have success. The guy's willing to do anything you ask him to do. He does it hard, he plays ... For his size, pound for pound, I don't know if there's a tougher guy on our team. I respect great competitors. I love competitors. That guy's a great competitor in my mind no matter how much plays, wherever he plays."

Starting center Ryan Kelly knows the pain of rehabbing a knee injury, tearing his ACL in high school.

"I had one and I was out for six months," Kelly said. "You look at guys like Dee Hart and Arie (Kouandjio), they've had both knee surgeries, completely redone, and they're back out there battling everyday. As a player you have the utmost respect for players like that. "Obviously he's not a big back, but he hits harder than anyone on the team. He doesn't care if you're 6-foot-4, 300 pounds, he'll come up and pop you." His toughness is respected from teammate to teammate. It's known that Hart shies away from no one, no matter the size.

"Dee Hart, man, he's the toughest player I know on the team," senior cornerback Deion Belue said. "He backs down from nobody. It doesn't matter if it's Ed Stinson or Adrian Hubbard, he's going to get in there and set it off in there with them and give it everything he's got."

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, hope his knee holds up for him. That he is still even on the team is in itself a wonder after all the bad luck he's had.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, hope his knee holds up for him. That he is still even on the team is in itself a wonder after all the bad luck he's had.

I agree, he definitely has a lot of hart.....

ngbbs4e223590bc316.jpg

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he plays, I love it when out backs truck over innocent defensive players!

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he can stay healthy, he has had a lot of bad luck regarding injuries while at Bama. I would love to see him have a break out year.