• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Decker to Music City

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Decker the best but one thing he often did that drove me crazy was he'd play for the PI call. He gave up on catchable balls at times to get the PI, and of course the refs don't always see it the way the players do. So then he'd get all pissed that he didn't get the call but the reality was he could have made the catch and not left it as a ref's decision!

My biggest thing against him was his inability to get off press man coverage. He was all but eliminated from the Super Bowl because he couldn't get off the LOS. For a man as big and strong as he is you would think he could win those hand fights.

Still his ability in the Red Zone is maybe 2nd best in the league only behind Mike Evans at this point so good signing and great place for his family.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - pin point observation Ikno - I'm laughing because I have the opposite value and applaud Decker for drawing the PI call. Decker was pretty skillful at it, but I concede Eric Decker went to that well too often and put himself in jeopardy to be interpreted as you have.

It was great when it worked. He could draw a PI on a ball that was a few yards away and that was always awesome. But just as often was the ball that he could have caught had he just stayed with it instead of playing for the call. Sometimes he'd get those calls too, but it was infuriating when he didn't. Not infuriating at the refs, either but at Decker.

My biggest thing against him was his inability to get off press man coverage. He was all but eliminated from the Super Bowl because he couldn't get off the LOS. For a man as big and strong as he is you would think he could win those hand fights.

Still his ability in the Red Zone is maybe 2nd best in the league only behind Mike Evans at this point so good signing and great place for his family.

I'm definitely happy for him. My complaints aside, I liked him and enjoyed watching him play for the Broncos during his time with us. If he can stay healthy I think he's gonna help the Titans light up the NFC South this year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was great when it worked. He could draw a PI on a ball that was a few yards away and that was always awesome. But just as often was the ball that he could have caught had he just stayed with it instead of playing for the call. Sometimes he'd get those calls too, but it was infuriating when he didn't. Not infuriating at the refs, either but at Decker.

I'm definitely happy for him. My complaints aside, I liked him and enjoyed watching him play for the Broncos during his time with us. If he can stay healthy I think he's gonna help the Titans light up the NFC South this year.

Yeah he should be a nice boost to that team. They have quietly put together a very dangerous offense. That run game I would put on par with the Cowboys and if Mariota can stay healthy they can do some damage. I do worry about them defensively as I don't think they did enough to fix the secondary to compete with the Steelers and Patriots of the AFC but still they will be a tough out for any team.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to his wife Jesse, Eric Decker has plenty to offer.

Danny Ocho

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy the Titans signed Decker, because the team doesn't have a decent name wide receiver other than Rishard Matthews, to lead the corps. Decker can be a good mentor to the the receiving corps and be a big help for Mariota, to help make the offense better.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy the Titans signed Decker, because the team doesn't have a decent name wide receiver other than Rishard Matthews, to lead the corps. Decker can be a good mentor to the the receiving corps and be a big help for Mariota, to help make the offense better.

You are going to love Corey Davis. My favorite WR maybe of the past few drafts. Love his route running. He is next level in that area compared to most coming out of college.

Danny Ocho

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are going to love Corey Davis. My favorite WR maybe of the past few drafts. Love his route running. He is next level in that area compared to most coming out of college.
Honestly, I was wanting to see the Titans draft Mike Williams from Clemson. He's talented like Davis, but either way I was satisfied that the Titans draft a good wide receiver that can be a big help on offense (if he pans out). Can't wait for football season!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Davis, but I think he is major hit or miss pick.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I was wanting to see the Titans draft Mike Williams from Clemson. He's talented like Davis, but either way I was satisfied that the Titans draft a good wide receiver that can be a big help on offense (if he pans out). Can't wait for football season!

See I did not like Mike Williams a whole lot. Big bodied WR but terrible route running and a bit limited athletically. Corey Davis to me the sky is the limit with him. One of my favorite WR's to watch.

Danny Ocho

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I did not like Mike Williams a whole lot. Big bodied WR but terrible route running and a bit limited athletically. Corey Davis to me the sky is the limit with him. One of my favorite WR's to watch.
Davis should be interesting to watch. I just hope everything comes to full circle this Fall.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis should be interesting to watch. I just hope everything comes to full circle this Fall.

I'm actually hoping for the Titans to do really well this year. If the Broncos can't represent the AFC in the Super Bowl I would love to see the Titans. Mariota seems like a nice kid and I just love how they have put that team together. Little more old school just run it down your throats style and with teams going to these lighter style players that just seems like the perfect way to counter the way of the NFL today.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on the fence with Williams. Not a great route runner like Carl said, but great body control, size and speed. Uses his speed well. Can go across the middle or deep. Going deep won't be his big thing in the NFL but he can stretch it.. Inconsistent at times though.