• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DC needs WVU Nation

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have had a interesting summer.....found out my wife and I are having our first child. Beyond excited to bring into this world another Mountaineer!!!! Glad my wife went to Boston College, don't even feel a challenge there...:lol:

But first things first Thursday morning 8 am I will be donating a kidney to my father, if you could keep us both in your prayers it will be appreciated.

Thanks gents.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have had a interesting summer.....found out my wife and I are having our first child. Beyond excited to bring into this world another Mountaineer!!!! Glad my wife went to Boston College, don't even feel a challenge there...:lol:

But first things first Thursday morning 8 am I will be donating a kidney to my father, if you could keep us both in your prayers it will be appreciated.

Thanks gents.
Congratulations on your first child. The excitement is just beginning. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your father on Thursday. See you on the boards real soon!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations DC! Great news! I see a baby name thread coming in the future, just a quick tip, the first few years you will teach walk and talk, the rest of your life it will be sit down and shut up L.

I will be praying for you both during the surgery and also for a safe and healthy recovery.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations on your first child. The excitement is just beginning. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your father on Thursday. See you on the boards real soon!

AWESOME...congrats...and you are a big time inspiration my friend!!:clap:

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"When a Father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his Father, both cry."
- William Shakespeare

The matter of fact way at which you mention you will be giving a part of yourself to your Father, to save his life - with no fanfare or pretension, says all that needs to be said about the matter. He is your Father and there is no other discussion required. You do what you do because.....

May the good Lord watch over and protect

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend, I am here in the DC area and will come to your aid if you need anything.Just leave me a private message. Good luck to your 1st born and I might add that it speaks volumes to your character to give life to the person who gave life to you. You should be an inspiration to all of us.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC,

You have been given one of the greatest gifts one can receive.

And, you are about to give one of the greatest gifts one could receive.

I will pray for you... your dad... and all of the loved ones who are affected by the surgery tomorrow.

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a selfless and courageous act you are doing for your father. You're a heckuva guy DC! Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery to you both and good luck with the lil one. My wife and I just found out 2 days ago that she's 4 weeks pregnant with our first as well! :suds:

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a selfless and courageous act you are doing for your father. You're a heckuva guy DC! Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery to you both and good luck with the lil one. My wife and I just found out 2 days ago that she's 4 weeks pregnant with our first as well! :suds:

Cool this thread turning into the best ever, congrats man! :suds:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend, I am here in the DC area and will come to your aid if you need anything.Just leave me a private message. Good luck to your 1st born and I might add that it speaks volumes to your character to give life to the person who gave life to you. You should be an inspiration to all of us.

I am as well....call me if you need anything!:suds:

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool this thread turning into the best ever, congrats man!

Thanks a lot Rush...And you're right...this is an awesome thread. As I've said before, I don't post too much but I do read these boards everyday because I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts, opinions, and stories. I think it's pretty cool that many posters have offered to help DC too. It just goes to show how tight us 'eer fans are with each other and will offer a helping hand to those in need. Great bunch of guys on these boards!

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the little one! My best to you and your father. Will certainly include you both in prayers.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came back throughout the day waiting to hear good news. Hoping everything went as planned. Until then, here's to you DC :suds:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dealing with pain, but dad took the kidney with no issues so far. I really appreciate the support, each of you has shown why the WVU family is so special. Hope to go home Saturday, dad on Monday. God bless.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonderful news DC! Hope things continue to go well for you both!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks gents.

Glad things have gone well so far, DC. What a great act of kindness, you are a true blessing for your dad! I have been away for a while, and just saw this yesterday evening, but will lift your family in prayer.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dealing with pain, but dad took the kidney with no issues so far. I really appreciate the support, each of you has shown why the WVU family is so special. Hope to go home Saturday, dad on Monday. God bless.

Good to see both of you made it through ok. Even better knowing you have some spare parts for the future.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad is having some minor issues...please keep him in your prayers.

He spent 3 1/2 years in Vietnam as a 0311 so he a tough son of a gun so I know he will get through this!

Thanks gents.