• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

David Wilson overtakes Lamar Miller

augustisback003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Though i'd rather have Chris Polk it appears David Wilson's stock is on the rise and have overtaken Lamar Miller as the 2nd best RB on ESPN's big board.

David Wilson RB 5'10" 205 Virginia Tech: 90 (draft grade), 2 (position rank), 22 (overall rank).

Lamar Miller RB 5'11" 214 Miami: 88 (draft grade), 3 (position rank), 28 (overall rank).

Chris Polk RB 5'11" 214 Washington: 82 (draft grade), 4 (position rank), 48 (overall rank).

Draft Grades
90-100 Rare Prospect
Player demonstrates rare abilities and can create mismatches that have an obvious impact on the game. Is a premier college player that has all the skill to take over a game and play at a championship level. He rates in the top 5 players in the nation at his position and is considered a first round draft prospect.

80-89 Outstanding Prospect
Player has abilities to create mismatches versus most opponents in the NFL. A feature player that has an impact on the outcome of the game. Cannot be shut down by a single player and plays on a consistent level week in and week out. He rates in the top 10 at his position and is considered a second round draft prospect.

70-79 Solid Prospect
Still a standout player at the college level that is close to being an elite player. He has no glaring weaknesses and will usually win his individual matchups, but does not dominate in every game, especially when matched up against the top players in the country. He will usually rate in the top third of players at his position and is considered a third round draft prospect.

60-69 Good Prospect
This player is an good starter that will give a solid effort week in and week out, but he is overmatched versus the better players in the nation. His weaknesses will be exposed against top competition. He is usually a prospect that is missing something from his game. For example, he has the size and skills to be an outstanding prospect, but lacks the speed. He will usually rate in the top half of the players at his position and is considered a middle round draft choice.

2012 NFL Draft Results by Position - Safeties - ESPN

Last edited by a moderator:

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
any one of those 3 you cant go wrong, I'd throw Ball in there too, would you draft Kellen Moore with one of the late picks :)

Glenlivet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really a crap shoot when drafting a running back. The exact reason you never see them going number one overall. I like what both LM and Wilson have done in college, but it really comes down to how well their O-Lines have performed. I would still give LM the nod over Wilson based on the line's alone. Miller has had to carry the Canes and do it with his explosive playmaking abilities. Wilson, a great back still, had a better line to help him.

Kellen Moore is not a great NFL prospect. He lacks the size and arm strength to make those strong deep NFL throws. That's just my opinion.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't talk about the Bengals or anything, August....that would be silly.

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's really a crap shoot when drafting a running back. The exact reason you never see them going number one overall. I like what both LM and Wilson have done in college, but it really comes down to how well their O-Lines have performed. I would still give LM the nod over Wilson based on the line's alone. Miller has had to carry the Canes and do it with his explosive playmaking abilities. Wilson, a great back still, had a better line to help him.

Kellen Moore is not a great NFL prospect. He lacks the size and arm strength to make those strong deep NFL throws. That's just my opinion.

some of those same things were said about Dalton