• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

David Montgomery to miss first half vs Texas

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he said Montgomery was innocent and just pulled a Baylor player from the scrum. Then he put on his tin foil hat to try to explain why the injustice happened, despite the fact that a simple google search with show Montgomery throwing multiple punches

"Montgomery just pulled the Baylor player out of the scrum, then the baylor player threw the first two punches, OVER the official's head."

Please point to anywhere where i said he was innocent in the above sentence.

I never said he did not throw punches, I never said he was innocent either. Typical Texas reading comprehension failure.

The first two punches were thrown by the baylor player over the official's head.

You don't think Montgomery is going to defend himself?

Baylor DE reaches past official, punches Iowa State RB

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it may have been all of the dicks...all 12 of them. They were big too.
Given Montgomery is on tape throwing multiple punches, anyone saying he got screwed is clearly biased or lacking intelligence. Trying to link this to bias is just ridiculous.
OK, cool.
Boomer Sooner.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

utpimp

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,236.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Montgomery just pulled the Baylor player out of the scrum, then the baylor player threw the first two punches, OVER the official's head."

Please point to anywhere where i said he was innocent in the above sentence.

I never said he did not throw punches, I never said he was innocent either. Typical Texas reading comprehension failure.

The first two punches were thrown by the baylor player over the official's head.

You don't think Montgomery is going to defend himself?

Baylor DE reaches past official, punches Iowa State RB

"Montgomery just pulled the Baylor player out of the scrum," ,<- right there is where you said he was innocent. The word "just" means he did nothing else, other than pulling the player from the scrum.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Montgomery just pulled the Baylor player out of the scrum," ,<- right there is where you said he was innocent. The word "just" means he did nothing else, other than pulling the player from the scrum.

I also said, the Baylor player threw the first two punches.

By your logic, you should be able to read that there were more punches, because i did not use "Only two punches."

But, of course, you Texas guys cannot read that. You only read what you want to read.

All Montgomery did was pull the guy from the scrum, he ran over, just pulled him out. That was it. Just pulled him out.

No punches were thrown by Montgomery at the time he pulled the Baylor player from the scrum, he just pulled the player from the scrum.

THEN!! The Baylor player started throwing punches. So, Montgomery defends himself.

How is that? Better?

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montgomery is a lot like Perine was for OU, he did most of his damaged in the 2nd half. He softens up defenses the 1st half and then hits hard the 2nd, when they are worn down. This might actually help ISU having there backups which are not bad, wear on UT. Then have a fresh legged Montgomery come in and do what he's done all year and beat up defenses, the 2nd half.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Campbell really has to be kicking himself for not making the QB change sooner . You have to figure they beat at least TCU and probably Iowa with this new guy in there
They should have beaten TCU with a retard at QB. TCU ain't very good.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montgomery just pulled the Baylor player out of the scrum, then the baylor player threw the first two punches, OVER the official's head.

Too funny, I agree with the sentiment. After all, Greg Burks is in charge of Big 12 Officials. He is an unabashed Texas fan, even during games he officiated. Once again, the Big 12 Front Office shows its favoritism to Texas. This will never change.

Did texas football player Andrew Beck suffer any consequences for his unsportsmanlike behavior against K state when in pre game warmups he got into a shoving match with K State players, then threw a football at one? of course not, the next game was against oklahoma.

It had been awhile since a husker went all tin foil hat on Texas. They'll never get over it, and it's hilarious.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had been awhile since a husker went all tin foil hat on Texas. They'll never get over it, and it's hilarious.

Actually, this person is the worst out of all of them. It’s been awhile since this obsessed, crazy woman surfaced. She’s got all the time in the world now to obsess over Daddy since the Corn Holers are the worst P5 program in the world.....