• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

David Fales waived again...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody was clamoring for Fales other than the fact that we will never know what he could be if he never plays. . The bears kept him on the 53 man roster for the first game because they did not want to lose him. I mean, he was not going to play, why waste the spot. 29 other teams set their practice squads while they could not take him. He was waived so he could go back to the practice squad after week one. He was brought up from the practice squad when Jay got hurt. He stayed up Jays first game back because they wanted to make sure Jay was ok to play.

I guess some of us see these moves as not wanting to lose the guy, while others want to go with Cameron Meridith if both Jay and Claussen are knocked out of games.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wanted Brady either. No one knows jack until he gets in a game. My gut says the kid just gets it. But we should not assume he sucks because other teams did not jump on him. He should be the 2. Why? because that's why. And also because Jimmy should not be.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noon, agreed that Jimmy shouldn't be the back-up. And I wouldn't be apposed to giving Fales the first shot at it, but I'm just not seeing what you are. The NFL has so few good STARTING QB's that backups are crap shoots all over the league... I mean look at Dallas- pick up a former first round pick who they are benching in favor of a former back-up turned starter, turned back-up, turned cut in Cassel.