• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dancing with the Grim Reaper

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just can't think of any other way to describe yesterday's game. Maybe there is a baseball god and they smiled on us yesterday. Two very tainted run and it was enough to keep us alive for another game.

I did find yesterday's game very stressful but the end result made it all worth the turmoil. I much rather stress through a game like that than the ones where we are down 3-4 runs after 4 innings and trying to play catch-up. I almost look at them as pretty much a 'lost cause'.

I just hope that our offense wakes up today and puts up some numbers. I'd personally like to see us score about 7 runs through the first 3 innings. I'd also like to see Zeets give us a very good impersonation of Arroyo. He has thrown some real good games this year. He's also thrown some I'd rather forget. I think he'll be on a very short leash with Timmay waiting in the wings ...

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the ugliest, luckiest, most torture-esque win that I think I can remember. No business winning that game. And I agree, it did feel like a dance with death. Hopefully it wasn't just the defribulators giving us a brief jolt and it actually does give us a pulse and second life.

I'll fucking take it! :heh:

Now let's go get a real win today. ;) EDIT: I'd like to see if we can hang around and give all these pundits writing us off a nice big shitburger to eat.

Last edited by a moderator: