• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dana Holgorsens' top 25

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. FSU
2. Michigan State
3. Auburn
4. Baylor
5. Alabama
6. Ohio State
7. Stanford
8. South Carolina
9. Mizzou
10. Oklahoma
11. Oklahoma State
12. Clemson
13. Oregon
14. LSU
15. UCF
16. Louisville
17. UCLA
18. Fresno State
19. Wisconsin
20. Texas A&M
21. Arizona State
22. Miami
23. Duke
24. Vanderbilt
25. Bowling Green

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After seeing Michigan St play on Saturday, it is not that farfetched thatthis hard hitting great tackling team could hang with anyone.....Auburnsoffense looked unstoppable with the help of one of the worst tacklingperformances I have seen in a while.

Good to see him give Baylor some love too...he was getting some heat for this online last night, but i respect him and Mike Dantonio from Michigan St for not just saying the teams from the SEC are the best just because they are from the SEC.

I am hoping FSU kicks the crap out of them, best defense Auburn will face this season.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dethrone the SEC...Go FSU.

Baylor may have had the best team in the nation when they played us. After injuries to their top WR, RB(2) and OL, they were nowhere near as lethal. there was no good reason for them to lose to OK St. No way they should be ahead of Bama.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is one man's opinion, and the polls are nothing but a few people's opinion, which is why the "national championship" is PURE BS.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After seeing Michigan St play on Saturday, it is not that farfetched thatthis hard hitting great tackling team could hang with anyone.....Auburnsoffense looked unstoppable with the help of one of the worst tacklingperformances I have seen in a while.

Good to see him give Baylor some love too...he was getting some heat for this online last night, but i respect him and Mike Dantonio from Michigan St for not just saying the teams from the SEC are the best just because they are from the SEC.

I am hoping FSU kicks the crap out of them, best defense Auburn will face this season.

It is hard to argue against MSU being near the top, I like the strong defense over offense any day. Even a great offense will have a bad day and will possibly cause a loss, but a strong defense seems to be more consistent and able to not have that bad game. I really do not care about league affiliations, it is WAY to important to some people, TEAMS play ball, and there are good and crappy teams in each league.