• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dan Dakich is still a little fucking bitch.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does ESPN pay this fucking asshole?

Said he's sick and tired of hearing about ISU being good when they lose first round every year. Uhh last year to UAB was it in the last 4 under Hoiberg.

Otherwise it was second round to eventual champions Kentucky.
2nd round to 2 seed Aaron Craft lead OSU in a thriller(may have been OT) and a poor block/charge call.
Sweet 16 to eventual champions Uconn after Niang broke his foot in 1st round(beat UNC without him).

If my heavy alcohol consumption induced brain can remember this off the top of my head. Why can't this stupid bag of dicks get paid to use his resources and not sound like an asshole?

Btw I don't even like ISU. This prick just needs to break a limb or 4.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's terrible. That's not some "oh its fun to hate on ESPN" schtick either. He's literally one of the worst people they have and really, the worst on any network.

The dumbest thing I've heard him say (recently) was he said Knicks rookie Kristaps Porzingis was going to be bust. The reason he gave? He could "see it in his eyes". He was dead serious too, not joking.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First round hasn't been the first round for years if we want to get all technical en schit. Only two teams have lost in the first round lately. (But the first round is the first round again now. Thanks to Doug Gotlieb I assume.)

He's annoying, sure.

But it's not like we can hold every color guy to Bill Walton type levels of awesomeness.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's terrible. That's not some "oh its fun to hate on ESPN" schtick either. He's literally one of the worst people they have and really, the worst on any network.

The dumbest thing I've heard him say (recently) was he said Knicks rookie Kristaps Porzingis was going to be bust. The reason he gave? He could "see it in his eyes". He was dead serious too, not joking.

Haha I don't doubt it. I've heard him say things to those degrees many times. Like how he doesn't care what stats or numbers say....it's about what "he knows". Such a clown.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just happy we have a little B1G rep with him. Seems like 90% of ESPN reporters are from Duke or UNC.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two things about him that I do like.

1. he's a dick. He's just about the only guy on television that will say a player sucks. Everyone else is like Gruden and they fucking love everybody, a guy could go 0 for the season without hitting a shot or scoring a point and these "analysts" will praise his perseverance. That gets old fast for me.

2. He's not a blue blood that thinks basketball only counts in Kentucky, Kansas, UNC, or Duke.

But yeah he definitely is a little bitch.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two things about him that I do like.

1. he's a dick. He's just about the only guy on television that will say a player sucks. Everyone else is like Gruden and they fucking love everybody, a guy could go 0 for the season without hitting a shot or scoring a point and these "analysts" will praise his perseverance. That gets old fast for me.

2. He's not a blue blood that thinks basketball only counts in Kentucky, Kansas, UNC, or Duke.

But yeah he definitely is a little bitch.

Probably the best way to put it. He's a bitch and 95% brain dead but at least he's not a suck up.

I just couldn't believe he also basically shit on Niang. Probably the nicest(and one of the best) players in college. Fucking asshole.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, not sure how you can speak bad about Niang. Have watched that guy for years, kind of guy you'd want in your foxhole.

Dakich is the kind of guy you kick out.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC and NCSU fans hate the guy. I remember him saying that UNC has been soft since the 1980s (which is ridiculous, since UNC has 3 NC's since 1982) earlier this year. I've also seen him just troll the shit out of NCSU fans on Twitter.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does ESPN pay this fucking asshole?

Said he's sick and tired of hearing about ISU being good when they lose first round every year. Uhh last year to UAB was it in the last 4 under Hoiberg.

Otherwise it was second round to eventual champions Kentucky.
2nd round to 2 seed Aaron Craft lead OSU in a thriller(may have been OT) and a poor block/charge call.
Sweet 16 to eventual champions Uconn after Niang broke his foot in 1st round(beat UNC without him).

If my heavy alcohol consumption induced brain can remember this off the top of my head. Why can't this stupid bag of dicks get paid to use his resources and not sound like an asshole?

Btw I don't even like ISU. This prick just needs to break a limb or 4.

Like I have said before. Why do any of you watch ESPN except for games? They brainwash simple minds with talking heads that don't believe anything they say or even have a clue what they are talking about. They like to hear themselves talk. ESPN blows. Peace.

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed that the people who dislike him the most are the most thin-skinned individuals who can't take a bad word about anyone on their team. Kinda born out on this thread, especially the OP.

I don't like his look-at-me grandstanding, but I do like that he cuts the BS and speaks his mind, right or wrong, which is an extreme rarity nowadays.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed that the people who dislike him the most are the most thin-skinned individuals who can't take a bad word about anyone on their team. Kinda born out on this thread, especially the OP.

I don't like his look-at-me grandstanding, but I do like that he cuts the BS and speaks his mind, right or wrong, which is an extreme rarity nowadays.

Did you miss the part where I said I don't even like ISU?

Or would that be asking to much of your reading comprehension skills?