• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas "fans" .......ARE THEY CRAZY

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For years I've been amused at the "fans" of the Dallas Cowboys who have been saying things like the following:

"What the hell are the Cowboys doing drafting a linebacker from Boise State in the 1st round of the N.F.L. draft (Leighton Vander Esch). ARE THEY CRAZY?"

"What the hell are the Cowboys doing drafting and signing all of these players from Boise State? ARE THEY CRAZY?" Current former Boise State football players on Dallas' roster: Tyrone Crawford (DL), DeMarcus Lawrence (DE), Darian Thompson (S), Leighton Vander Esch (MLB), Cedrick Wilson (WR).

"What the hell are the Cowboys doing hiring former Boise State quarterback Kellen Moore (the winningest Quarterback in the history of the N.C.A.A.) to be the Cowboys new offensive coordinator. ARE THEY CRAZY?" Moore made his debut yesterday as the new Cowboys Offensive Coordinator and the Cowboys rolled over the Giants 35-17 and the Cowboys quarterback recorded a perfect game ranking with Kellen Moore calling the plays.

Reactions: GNG

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

But they have more defining characteristics like being inbred, married to their toothless cousins, and living in the distant past.

Thanks for asking. You seem like a gentleman.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

But they have more defining characteristics like being inbred, married to their toothless cousins, and living in the distant past.

Hahaha.

I like how you added “distant” there. I guess living in the past is ok just as long as it’s not the “distant” past.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't hear too many Cowboys fans complain about that, at least not in recent years.

I think they know they have had great success with Boise State players. Certainly by the time Vander Esch came along they weren't complaining about Boise State players. They had hit on Orlando Scandrick and Demarcus Lawrence among many others.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Cowboys fans aren't crazy, they eat Steak for dinner. Now Eagles fans, they're nuts, they eat Horse Shit for dinner, that's fucking crazy.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For years I've been amused at the "fans" of the Dallas Cowboys who have been saying things like the following:

"What the hell are the Cowboys doing drafting a linebacker from Boise State in the 1st round of the N.F.L. draft (Leighton Vander Esch). ARE THEY CRAZY?"

"What the hell are the Cowboys doing drafting and signing all of these players from Boise State? ARE THEY CRAZY?" Current former Boise State football players on Dallas' roster: Tyrone Crawford (DL), DeMarcus Lawrence (DE), Darian Thompson (S), Leighton Vander Esch (MLB), Cedrick Wilson (WR).

"What the hell are the Cowboys doing hiring former Boise State quarterback Kellen Moore (the winningest Quarterback in the history of the N.C.A.A.) to be the Cowboys new offensive coordinator. ARE THEY CRAZY?" Moore made his debut yesterday as the new Cowboys Offensive Coordinator and the Cowboys rolled over the Giants 35-17 and the Cowboys quarterback recorded a perfect game ranking with Kellen Moore calling the plays.

Never heard an issue with drafting or hiring Boise St players. :scratch:

Maybe a BSU fan is just looking for a passive-aggressive way of saying "look how many players my team has put in the NFL". If so, do that.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Were you one of the lowlifes attacking Mike Scott for having the audacity to wear a skins jersey to "your house"?

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Philly doesn't have white people?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see your agenda. Very clever.

Now you might want to start a thread on the college board titled "Look at the NFL talent Boise State has produced".

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Cowboys fans aren't crazy, they eat Steak for dinner. Now Eagles fans, they're nuts, they eat Horse Shit for dinner, that's fucking crazy.
That's not dinner, that's a post-Super Bowl snack.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your agenda. Very clever.

Now you might want to start a thread on the college board titled "Look at the NFL talent Boise State has produced".
89 total only 393 behind notre dame 18 active only 42 behind bama 1 HOFamer only 12 behind notre dame

need to pick up the pace:suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This post seems less to do with the Cowboys and more to do with Boise St. Congrats to Boise St on some of their players getting drafted....I doubt any fans care about where a player went to college if they have the tools to be a solid NFL player.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post seems less to do with the Cowboys and more to do with Boise St. Congrats to Boise St on some of their players getting drafted....I doubt any fans care about where a player went to college if they have the tools to be a solid NFL player.

The crazy thing is Dallas clearly loves Boise players but this guy turned it into a negative.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I pay zero attention to kids in college so I don't care where they come from if they can play.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if the kid went to Northeasternsouthwest Podunk Holla State or Alabama if he or she has the talent get on over here and lace them up.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's official, OP made up complaints just to humble-brag his college.

I think that is ban-worthy. What sayeth the board?

Fitbud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys played the Giants.

Rutgers would have given them a better game.

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW............if MISSING THE POINT (or being unable to READ English) were an Olympic event then most of the responses here would be in contention for a Gold Medal every time. point_missed.gif

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left out how the crazy Dallas fans think Dak is better than Watson.