• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak, Big Red and Kris Richard

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? He did a great job with the Niners and got them to the SB despite having a bad QB.
That bad QB got them to the Superbowl. Can see right thru your Kap hate. The QB had a good year that year. The coach rubs people the wrong way. I think he is overrated.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bad QB got them to the Superbowl. Can see right thru your Kap hate. The QB had a good year that year. The coach rubs people the wrong way. I think he is overrated.
Kaepernick was a one trick pony that finally got exposed. He was just an average QB that could run.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that Romo had worse losses, right? Like blowing a 20 point lead at home to Matt Flynn. I remember you being a heavy Romo ballwasher and you're sitting here trying to criticize Dak for bad losses? That's fucking comical. Really criticizing Dak for being 4-3 this year? You do know that's leading the division, right? You're bringing up Dak record this year when he has the most wins in the NFL behind only Tom Brady since 2016? You do realize that over half of Dak's interceptions came off of WR hands, right? Really criticizing Dak for winning a playoff game faster than Romo did and playing better in playoff losses than Romo? People like you in this fan base are a joke.

Romo did almost get beat by the Weeden led Browns one day.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can all agree on one fundamental point... if the defense can play like that every Sunday (and random Thursdays & Mondays), this is a completely different football team than the one in Weeks 4-6. The entire complexion of this team changes if we are generating turnovers and getting QB pressure.

Nothing has changed. THIS defense can make this entire team a special bunch.