• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cup playoff referees named...

Mandoli

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if you want to know this in advance or if you want to know right as puck drop happens.

Each night, I'll give you the pairing(s) that are working. No pair will see the same series in the first and (probably) second rounds - unless a game seven happens. In the other rounds, they will see the same teams. I'll give you the group of guys now, and then when the game notes go up, that's when I'll give you the pairings.

REFEREES
Francis Charron, Gord Dwyer, Eric Furlatt, Jean Hebert, Dave Jackson, Marc Joannette, Steve Kozari, Frederick L’Ecuyer, Chris Lee, Wes McCauley, Brad Meier, Dan O'Halloran, Dan O'Rourke, Tim Peel, Kevin Pollock, Chris Rooney, Francois St.Laurent, Kelly Sutherland, Ian Walsh & Brad Watson.
Standby Referees: Trevor Hanson & Graham Skilliter.

LINESMEN
Derek Amell, Steve Barton, David Brisebois, Scott Cherrey, Michel Cormier, Greg Devorski, Scott Driscoll, Ryan Galloway, Shane Heyer, Brad Kovachik, Matt MacPherson, Steve Miller, Brian Murphy, Jonny Murray, Derek Nansen, Tim Nowak, Brian Pancich, Pierre Racicot, Jay Sharrers & Mark Shewchyk.
Standby Linesmen: Trent Knorr & Kiel Murchison.

Link: 2016 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS OFFICIALS

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread never fails to not disappoint...

lol at Tim Peel making the cut

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Eric Furlatt made the playoff cut shows how badly refereeing has deteriorated in this league.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Eric Furlatt made the playoff cut shows how badly refereeing has deteriorated in this league.

Don't pussyfoot around the issue - tell us how you really feel, Dash.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this sucks. WSH/PHI draws <insert referee pairing here>. These are two blatantly partisan officials who constantly make calls against the Flyers, in particular <insert second referee here>, who has called games against the Flyers every time I've seen <him/her>. It's unfortunate that the NHL has assigned such bullshit officials to even up what would otherwise be a series dominated by the Flyers.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this sucks. WSH/PHI draws <insert referee pairing here>. These are two blatantly partisan officials who constantly make calls against the Flyers, in particular <insert second referee here>, who has called games against the Flyers every time I've seen <him/her>. It's unfortunate that the NHL has assigned such bullshit officials to even up what would otherwise be a series dominated by the Flyers.

I mean it doesn't really matter apparently....:noidea: :rolleyes:

Cf8VwyIUsAAqrpw.jpg :rolleyes:

Mandoli

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are two blatantly partisan officials who constantly make calls against the Flyers, in particular <insert second referee here>, who has called games against the Flyers every time I've seen <him/her>.

I don't know who you're calling a "she", but I'd love to know names if possible... :scratch:

EDIT: I know. Joke. But still...

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Peel already sucking hard.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just dropping in to say, geez is Tim Peel the worst. From puck drop the guy wanted attention on him.