• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CSI

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dad I was at work this morning when I heard the two plant managers saying we need to make a rush delivery to CSI. :wtf2: dad was right, there really is a CSI. I have been laughing about that all day. :suds:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dad I was at work this morning when I heard the two plant managers saying we need to make a rush delivery to CSI. :wtf2: dad was right, there really is a CSI. I have been laughing about that all day. :suds:

how funny :suds:

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame="[MEDIA=twitter]528930084913438720[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

GYqg2UF.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent heard anyone else mention this ... but I have confirmed

this game started an hour earlier this morning

its a conspiracy

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this post started out as a funny post but lets re-examine.

Griffin's wife only wife allowed at practice.

Griffin's family given free access to all Redskin facilities, Dad Griffin seen in locker room after games.

Britt McHenry ripped for reporting there is dis-harmony in the locker room.

Shanahan's were to blame for all of Griffin's troubles and fired.

We will never know all that did or didn't go on behind the scenes but clearly there were things going on in the background. I am glad to see that Gruden was allowed to sit Griffin for now but we can all question why there wasn't open competition for the QB position earlier. Reports are that Gruden knew the problems after the first pre-season game.

Lets hope Colt can continue the good play he exhibited earlier. Seeing that he had just taken Washington to two straight wins I was disappointed when he was lifted for Griffin and thought it was a call from the top. We can only wonder what might have happened had he continued to play but I thought there was a good chance the Skins would have been 5-5 after the Tampa Bay game. I didn't feel the same way when Griffin returned to the starting position.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While there is no direct evidence, I have to agree that Gruden wasn't give complete freedom to choose his QB. I think the Front Office (and above) finally relented when RG3 played so poorly. But lets not kid ourselves. There is a reason Colt was available to us as a 3rd string QB. He's been in the league long enough and has had enough starts to know what he can, and can't, do. He has played very well when given the chance, but the law of averages is going to catch up to him. Probably this Sunday. Lets hope I'm wrong.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no illusions of gradeur j_y. Really my 5-5 comment was kind of absurd because we lost to the Vikings because we played poor defense that day. Skins scored enough points. I am just hoping McCoy can raise the level of play over the past couple of games.

I don't know how it will be perceived long term but I think Gruden calling Griffin out followed by Cooley's film breakdown put Allen and Snyder in a spot that they could no longer defend Griffin even if behind closed doors.