• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could Russell Wilson go 16-0 at home?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far in his Seattle career Russell Wilson is 9-0 playing at home.

Assuming the Seahawks beat the Jaguars on Sunday that will go to 10-0.

My question is, barring any injuries, can Russell Wilson go 16-0 at home?

Here are the remaining opponents:
Week 3: Jacksonville Jaguars
Week 6: Tennesse Titans
Week 9: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Week 11: Minnesota Vikings
Week 13: New Orleans Saints
Week 16: Arizona Cardinals
Week 17: St. Louis Rams

Among the remaining opponents, the Seahawks beat the Vikings, Cardinals and Rams last year at home last year.

I think our biggest obstacle will be the week 13 game against the Saints, but I feel like the Seahawks match up very favorably with the Saints. The Seahawks secondary made Colin Kaepernick look like a scared little child last week and I cannot imagine that the Saints will be able to rely on Drew Brees to win in Seattle.

What do you think? Does Russell Wilson win his first 16 starts at home? I think with our biggest opponent out of the way (SF) there is a strong possibility that could happen.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far in his Seattle career Russell Wilson is 9-0 playing at home.

Assuming the Seahawks beat the Jaguars on Sunday that will go to 10-0.

My question is, barring any injuries, can Russell Wilson go 16-0 at home?

Here are the remaining opponents:
Week 3: Jacksonville Jaguars
Week 6: Tennesse Titans
Week 9: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Week 11: Minnesota Vikings
Week 13: New Orleans Saints
Week 16: Arizona Cardinals
Week 17: St. Louis Rams

Among the remaining opponents, the Seahawks beat the Vikings, Cardinals and Rams last year at home last year.

I think our biggest obstacle will be the week 13 game against the Saints, but I feel like the Seahawks match up very favorably with the Saints. The Seahawks secondary made Colin Kaepernick look like a scared little child last week and I cannot imagine that the Saints will be able to rely on Drew Brees to win in Seattle.

What do you think? Does Russell Wilson win his first 16 starts at home? I think with our biggest opponent out of the way (SF) there is a strong possibility that could happen.

Yes he can but it will be tough. Those last 5 games are definitely not gimmes. His defense is so good it's very possible.

PS - Kaep is no Brees at this point. He has looked out of sorts both times against the Hawks in Seattle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother and i discussed this last week before the Niners game and we both came away that we have a 90% chance of going undefeated at home again barring any injury's.

We both agreed on 13-3 for the season.