• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could Odell Beckham be traded?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way that happens. If they're already getting buyer's remorse & want to eject before it gets worse, cutting your losses makes sense. But it's not going to be for a net gain.

Even if they do trade him, I don't think Dorsey should be the one to go (if the season goes to s**t). It's Freddie Kitchens who should go. He was not HC material.
Kitchens doesnt make trades.
The browns gave up a lot to get OBJ
If they were selling him it has to be for more.
If not Dorsey is a moron & needs to be fired
None of the OBJ things has to do with coaching.

Honestly though.
I dont think they are trading OBJ. Unless Someone is willing to give a King's ransom.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trade was a good one, IMO. But if the season is going to s**t (largely because of a HC who’s barely qualified to be an offensive coordinator), resetting could make sense.
true.
Which would mean you get rid of the HC not trade the guy. (unless you are getting more back)

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way that happens. If they're already getting buyer's remorse & want to eject before it gets worse, cutting your losses makes sense. But it's not going to be for a net gain.

Even if they do trade him, I don't think Dorsey should be the one to go (if the season goes to s**t). It's Freddie Kitchens who should go. He was not HC material.
Dorsey hired Freddie Kitchens.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trade was a good one, IMO. But if the season is going to s**t (largely because of a HC who’s barely qualified to be an offensive coordinator), resetting could make sense.
I'm certainly not sold on Kitchens, but they did play pretty well with him as OC so at least think he's qualified to be an OC. HC and OC? Might be another issue.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he can draft talent, so you don’t fire a guy like that. You reset with a new HC.
Are we sure? I mean, you could pick a random draft ranking before the 2018 draft and follow that and hit on 1 and 4 that year. And he screwed up big time on the 33rd pick (Corbett). He received a ton of credit for Genard Avery last year who this year has often been a healthy scratch. Greedy might be a player, but who knows as he has barely played? So far his best pick this year is probably the kicker.

Can he spend cap money? I guess.

As far as actually drafting players he has been no better than his predecessor. Who, lucky for Dorsey, left him the picks used on Ward and Chubb and took the fall for the tank and the pick they received for Baker.