• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coradelle Patterson

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to believe this guy can't get some more playing time as a receiver? I mean Charles Johnson is just tearing it up right? Former first rounder now relegated to punt team gunner? I don't get it, the kid is fast and seems to have a great attitude. he and Treadwell can't beat out the these other guys?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to believe this guy can't get some more playing time as a receiver? I mean Charles Johnson is just tearing it up right? Former first rounder now relegated to punt team gunner? I don't get it, the kid is fast and seems to have a great attitude. he and Treadwell can't beat out the these other guys?
Treadwell isn't a concern. They brought Diggs along slowly last year.

Knock on Patterson is that he is a horrible route runner, relegating him to gimmick plays... which are pretty much telegraphed now.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost in all of this, is his usage in the punting game. Not sure how much of it is on the punter or him, but he's giving no breathing room as the returners are catching it. Last week, he had a tackle just as the guy caught it, and last night forcing the returner to drop it - which set up our first touchdown.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turning into nice all around player

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he can stay involved in the offense, he might be worth extending. But if not, he'll be gone after the season.
I'd agree

But he's showing value

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson got out of the gate quick as a rookie. But like many rookies, he took a step back. In his case it was a giant step and he's never been quite able to get back to where he was. From what I've read, he doesn't work all that hard at perfecting his route running. Seriously, if he played for the Saints, Broncos or Patriots and refused to work hard, he'd be gone. Brees and Brady don't put up with that shit, Kubiak won't either. The NFL has a kill or be killed attitude and there are 20 guys willing to give everything just for a shot to play. A guy with the level of talent and ability that Patterson has, is throwing it all away with a shitty attitude.

kobesgame

Fucking C**t Lawyer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson got out of the gate quick as a rookie. But like many rookies, he took a step back. In his case it was a giant step and he's never been quite able to get back to where he was. From what I've read, he doesn't work all that hard at perfecting his route running. Seriously, if he played for the Saints, Broncos or Patriots and refused to work hard, he'd be gone. Brees and Brady don't put up with that shit, Kubiak won't either. The NFL has a kill or be killed attitude and there are 20 guys willing to give everything just for a shot to play. A guy with the level of talent and ability that Patterson has, is throwing it all away with a shitty attitude.

I think that was the case the last 2 years. But there's been nothing but glowing reviews from the coaching staff/teammates about him this offseason and season. Whether it is maturity, working harder, understanding the stakes, or something else, he's seemed to have turned the corner in that regard. The coaching staff was definitely down on him on the offensive side of the ball and they were vocal about that. But I have to believe he's changed it up considering how complimentary they've been of him this year.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes playing for a contract so I fully expect him to play well when given chances to play, hard to give up on a guy like him, high draft pick with tons of ability, it appears hes buying in

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you just saying things hoping they are even remotely accurate?