• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Connor Cook is a pile of dog crap.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful, Gmen could jump all over him for a back up to little Manning!

That's fine. Eli has never missed a game in his career, so Connor can sit next to me every Sunday

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly torn on this kid. I watched him make some throws that honestly Goff is the only other guy I have seen come close to making. As for his velocity I would say the fact that he has been trying to take care of his shoulder injury could play into that. I do know that is why he missed the Senior Bowl. Can't blame him for being hurt.

Heck any QB most likely could make you stop and say, "damn how'd he throw that" at least once in his career. Doesn't mean he'll amount to anything

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Connor Cook has been working with Jimmy Raye, lol. Don't know how he connected with that one.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck any QB most likely could make you stop and say, "damn how'd he throw that" at least once in his career. Doesn't mean he'll amount to anything

Understand that...What I mean is Cook every game has a few of those type of throws. On PFF he had the highest QB Rating in college football in what they considered tight coverage. He made some throws into very small windows like he would see in the NFL. A lot of QB's can rack up big stats completing passes to guys 10-15 yards open in college football. Can they complete those same passes when the windows are nowhere near that open? To me Cook has shown some great accuracy on those type of throws.

And honestly that is why I am torn on him. He can make those type of throws but when the guy is out in the flat wide open he will bounce it in the ground. It just doesn't make sense that the easy throws seem to be the toughest for him and the tough throws are what he thrives on.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not for this, he would be ranked much higher...

View attachment 109407
College coaches get paid to win, at the college level.

It'll be up to Hogan to make adjustments at the next level. But on his coaches to provide him with the way to do it.

I wouldn't dream of drafting him to start this year.

Guywithtoaster

Don't bane the dillies!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,515.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called karma... next time he will learn to show respect for the all time greats

football gods were not pleased. Hope that shoulder is strong enough to pack some groceries!

crds5moqdqwqzppzwwoz.gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understand that...What I mean is Cook every game has a few of those type of throws. On PFF he had the highest QB Rating in college football in what they considered tight coverage. He made some throws into very small windows like he would see in the NFL. A lot of QB's can rack up big stats completing passes to guys 10-15 yards open in college football. Can they complete those same passes when the windows are nowhere near that open? To me Cook has shown some great accuracy on those type of throws.

And honestly that is why I am torn on him. He can make those type of throws but when the guy is out in the flat wide open he will bounce it in the ground. It just doesn't make sense that the easy throws seem to be the toughest for him and the tough throws are what he thrives on.

Yeah I got where you were coming from and I agree with you... I am just not ready to say he's gonna be good.