• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

congratulations Wizard

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On becoming a mod here on the Husky board. No doubt IMO that you'll do a great job.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give that Whiz bastard a reason to FLEX the one muscle he has on here...between his legs.."Stand UP" straight Whiz, as always and make me your first victim with your new ultimate powers born of late...Gawd damn Huskie dawgs beatin the crapperz outta me Beavers @ home last year. I'LL STAND here tonight and waver my sabar in defense of a new era a coming in this squirt of a rivalry we call the Pac Norte...

I just hope ya gotz the nads to stand down and take a lil' verbal abuse without yielding your sword of ban...What say you sir?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give that Whiz bastard a reason to FLEX the one muscle he has on here...between his legs.."Stand UP" straight Whiz, as always and make me your first victim with your new ultimate powers born of late...Gawd damn Huskie dawgs beatin the crapperz outta me Beavers @ home last year. I'LL STAND here tonight and waver my sabar in defense of a new era a coming in this squirt of a rivalry we call the Pac Norte...

I just hope ya gotz the nads to stand down and take a lil' verbal abuse without yielding your sword of ban...What say you sir?

By now you've read enough by me about people like OD and Breaker that I don't tend toward bans and never have. I have owned a few boards in my day and always instructed my mods to lean toward editing out or deleting posts that violated the ToS whenever possible and leave banning as a last resort. In fact I was the only one allowed to ban on at least one site I ran. I found that deleting offensive stuff or editing it to something where their overall message was still there, but the bad part was changed to something acceptable often was enough to keep people in line.

Honestly my being a mod on this board will have little to do with bans or anything like that. This is a pretty slow board as it is. I can now merge threads and help posters with edits instead of having to track down a full mod to do it for us.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats bro. Go Dawgs!!!

not_bad__iron_man_gif__by_foxedpeople-d52pwvn.gif

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By now you've read enough by me about people like OD and Breaker that I don't tend toward bans and never have. I have owned a few boards in my day and always instructed my mods to lean toward editing out or deleting posts that violated the ToS whenever possible and leave banning as a last resort. In fact I was the only one allowed to ban on at least one site I ran. I found that deleting offensive stuff or editing it to something where their overall message was still there, but the bad part was changed to something acceptable often was enough to keep people in line.

Honestly my being a mod on this board will have little to do with bans or anything like that. This is a pretty slow board as it is. I can now merge threads and help posters with edits instead of having to track down a full mod to do it for us.

Well I got a feeling it wont be a slow board much longer, if you haven't heard we have a new head coach, and he's not one of those wannabe head coaches he's proven he can take a program and bitch slap some of these big programs around pretty good...

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I got a feeling it wont be a slow board much longer, if you haven't heard we have a new head coach, and he's not one of those wannabe head coaches he's proven he can take a program and bitch slap some of these big programs around pretty good...

That's true, but we also have to stop having UW posters getting either perm banned, or the threat there of.

:suds:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true, but we also have to stop having UW posters getting either perm banned, or the threat there of.

:suds:

Well that's on them for getting banned, they let other's get into there heads and play the games of others there gonna get axed every time.....:suds: