• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations to Serena and Aggie

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serena for turning 34 on an amazing career and Aggie for winning the Toray Pacific Open. For Serena's amazing career, here you go:

34 Ways To Wish Serena Williams A Happy 34th Birthday
Happy birthday Serena. Hoping you stay healthy long enough to surpass Steffi on the GS level.

I hope Aggie for winning this tournament that included Caroline Wozniacki as the number 1 seed and other top 10 seeds will get her act together and make winning the GS a realistic goal. It is one thing beating an up and coming teen sensation Bencic and another gunning for the top prize when it counts.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB, what are your thoughts on Serena folding under pressure and losing the golden opportunity to tie Graf and also complete the calendar slam? Do you think her window to achieve that has passed by or do you think she will continue to clean up on slams due to the acute lack of any true competition in 2016?? I think she can tie and surpass Graf's total, but she will not get the calendar slam. Also her rabid fans and the fervent media already proclaimed her as GOAT even before she got to the QF. Do you think everyone jinxed her?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe in jinxes.

But, maybe I was one myself. That week, I had been eating a lot of tortelloni (Italian pasta).