• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

congrats

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faggots

:D

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it's just wishful thinking guys, give him a break :laugh3:

As happy I as I am to beat the bears, I can't help but wonder where our defense is going to come from to stop San Fran next weekend.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's just wishful thinking guys, give him a break :laugh3:

As happy I as I am to beat the bears, I can't help but wonder where our defense is going to come from to stop San Fran next weekend.

We play at Lambeau and Rodgers is under center. That alone should make us favorites to win.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit calls and lucky breaks for the darlings of the NFL. Typical shitty game.

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit calls and lucky breaks for the darlings of the NFL. Typical shitty game.

Typical sour grapes. You and that sack of shit OP can go fuck yourselves. Now get the fuck out of here and we'll see you two douche bags next year!:yahoo:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need tissues? How about some Midol?

psst: Shitty calls happen in every game, good teams overcome them. Lucky breaks only happen if you're prepared to take advantage of them. The Bears were unable to do the first, and unprepared to take advantage of the 2nd. Simple math and that adds up to a big fat fucking loss at home for the Bears to the Packers...something I figured most Bears fans would be used to by now...so fuck off...whiny loser.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We play at Lambeau and Rodgers is under center. That alone should make us favorites to win.

I wish that were true, with the level of our Dline play and our linebackers getting sucked into the middle of every play, I envision their qb running wild all over us again. Toss in some playing zone while others are playing man again like yesterday and 30+ yard plays won't be a rarity unfortunately.

We have a decent team, we make too many mistakes and our coverage teams are still a detriment to this team for 5 years running now.

I'm not saying we can't win, because I certainly think this team is good enough to beat anybody left in the league. But they've been wildly inconsistent all year, every single game. I hope that changes, but I don't foresee it. When you play with that inconsistency and seem to balance every good play with a boneheaded one somewhere along the line, that tends to equal a loss once the playoffs roll around.

I hardly think we'll be favored. Our defense doesn't match up at all against SF. No pass rush, no run defense and confusion in the Defensive backfield doesn't usually bode well.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This says everything

305_10202843335465605_1561754132_n.jpg

:wtf2:

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they let teams get away with that every single week of every single year of the NFL. They almost always give them a second to snap the ball when it hits zero. It happens so often I don't even notice it anymore. It's only when it hits zero and the qb is still making line adjustments and a second or 2 has passed do they throw a flag.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they should be bitter. They get a 50 yard return to start the game and a bear hits a guy in the face 3 times after the whistle and gets the retaliation call and another 15 yards and they do absolutely NOTHING with that opportunity. They should be happy that Hester's blatant blows to the head after the whistle were overlooked.

They should be bitter that despite GB's defenders mistiming some jumps and allowing completions instead of INT's, they still didn't win. They should be happy Rodgers gave them a couple uncharacteristic one's.

They should be bitter that they had a sack fumble and they sat around and watched GB score a TD. They should be bitter they were blessed with amazing field position the entire game and squandered a lot of it. They should be bitter they missed many opportunities to make plays that could have sealed the victory for them. They should be bitter they gave up 3 4th down plays, not in a season, not in a game, not in a half, but on one single drive.

There is a lot to be bitter about, that meme is not one of those things however. Everyone should be happy though they were treated to a very exciting game, from start to finish. Definitely worth the price of admission.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are usually 3-6 of these borderline play clock calls every game. It comes down to the Bears D not playing to the whistle and letting Boykin pick up the ball and run it in on the fumble. That was the difference.

coulomb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey thanks classy bears fans. Be sure to get your tickets to the 30 year anniversary of your only superbowl win, its coming up fast.