• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to Stacy Lewis!

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the last 5 majors had been won by a South Korean - Stacy had a great comeback win to bring a major title back to the States. Great round, and was glad to see it.

On another note, the coverage on this has been ridiculous. No stories, and only a one slot 3hr coverage on espn2.

bsanko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. Why bother when an American women does well. Instead, they would rather show a fat, overweight Korean women going for a slam. I am glad she didn't make it. Now she can go back into depression. Pfft.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the last 5 majors had been won by a South Korean - Stacy had a great comeback win to bring a major title back to the States. Great round, and was glad to see it.

On another note, the coverage on this has been ridiculous. No stories, and only a one slot 3hr coverage on espn2.

Birdie, birdie finish was huge...congrats indeed!! Lewis has taken the challenge of being the best American female player and also showing she can beat the best of best. On the other hand, I think Pressel is done winning majors but will be a steady player, make done nice money.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. Why bother when an American women does well. Instead, they would rather show a fat, overweight Korean women going for a slam. I am glad she didn't make it. Now she can go back into depression. Pfft.

Man are you tough...I hate her swing...would pass on her looks 7 days a week, but Inbee Park WAS a legit story.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anything more boring than womens' golf? Its like watching two retards play chess.

bsanko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man are you tough...I hate her swing...would pass on her looks 7 days a week, but Inbee Park WAS a legit story.

LOL! Just a little humor ATL. I agree, she had a great story coming out of depression and winning back-to-back-back majors. You have to admit, there wasn't much coverage with Pressley. I would have liked to see her win. As for Lewis, there is a legit story. Having grown up with medical issues, a major surgery, back braces, etc and being able to compete and win on the LPGA tour. Very impressive.

Toby, you continue to make me laugh!!!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anything more boring than womens' golf? Its like watching two retards play chess.

Allow me to introduce you to the sport of curling.