• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats on beating the Rays

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah LA would be ahead of Cin for the wild card spot. I think it would be awesome if the DBacks and Dodgers made the playoffs. Imagine those intense games in the the NL championship series.

Kinda crazy too considering how bad this division has been this year. Cin is really sucking right now though.

Yeah the NL West is kinda weak and it'd be hilarious if our 2 teams made the NLCS (Doubtful tho)

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glory I would love it if both teams not only made it but met in the NLCS. It would be great for everyone who says our division sucks every year as I am so sick of hearing that lol

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get the Mets sometime next week too. I wonder if you guys face Harvey. Dude is sick this year

Woah! This guy was Teresa in sheeps clothing?!?! Didn't we trade for her a while back?!?!

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt know of a trade hehe. How are ya? Backs hung tough with the Rays to my dismay but it will make for a good division race.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt know of a trade hehe. How are ya? Backs hung tough with the Rays to my dismay but it will make for a good division race.

You always were my favorite dodger fan, Teresa! You guys are playing lights out this year and it will be tough to hang when everyone is rolling. The dbacks just need to keep it around three games or less and it should make for an interesting September! Good luck to you guys the rest of the year...except when you play us!

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to you guys too! I am just ecstatic the Dodgers are in it as bad as they were at the beginning of the year. I hope we pull away from you guys soon but I am not sure that will happen. Also keep in mind that both of our teams are in play for the wild card as y ou are 4.5 back and if the reds keep sliding then it gets interesting...