• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats on a great game

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats from a Cardinals fan. I didn't think the Cardinals would win the game, but I wasn't expecting the butt kicking you put on us. The score was closer than the game really was. Like I said in a thread on the Cardinals board, the Seahawks are the best team in the NFC. Just think what they will do when they get their OL healthy again. Good balance between offense and defense. Golden Tate is starting to come into his own. I still think Rice is overrated, but played well last night. I wonder if Harvin being injured actually helps this team right now. Other guys getting great playing time and experience early in the year. That will help them later when Harvin gets onto the field.

Good luck the rest of the way out. Except for the Cardinal game in Seattle, I hope the entire Seahawk team gets a 24 illness the day of the game. ;)

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks arvi you guys have plenty of talent on your defense if you guys could get a QB the cardinals would be in the running for the NFC West

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met lots of good Card fans yesterday and tailgated with your finest. Digging the 85 degree days for the week.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos avri it seem's many 12th man had a blast in Phoenix,i intend to check it out one of these days being that it is one of few states i have not been to in the west.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats from a Cardinals fan. I didn't think the Cardinals would win the game, but I wasn't expecting the butt kicking you put on us. The score was closer than the game really was. Like I said in a thread on the Cardinals board, the Seahawks are the best team in the NFC. Just think what they will do when they get their OL healthy again. Good balance between offense and defense. Golden Tate is starting to come into his own. I still think Rice is overrated, but played well last night. I wonder if Harvin being injured actually helps this team right now. Other guys getting great playing time and experience early in the year. That will help them later when Harvin gets onto the field.

Good luck the rest of the way out. Except for the Cardinal game in Seattle, I hope the entire Seahawk team gets a 24 illness the day of the game. ;)

Thanks! Card fans have a lot of class!