• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Cal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i am not gonna rub it in your faces. maybe trolly/DCzona but hey you guys are a great team and with one or two exceptions zona fans are pretty chill.

IMO it is totally unfair to compare your michigan/duke wins to teams who have beaten them in the last week.

in CBB teams rise & fall in talent/toughness over the course of a season and duke/michigan are the textbook example of this. both programs are a much different team right now than they were a few months ago.

not a knock against zona but I just find it very difficult to argue that michigan & duke were as good during the ooc as they are now

I mean the same can be said about Syracuse beating Cal. Apples n oranges my friend. Both Arizona and Syracuse will be relevant come March....and that's all that matters.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a mid season slump to me. I think they get out of it and the monster reawakes vs oregon.

is beating oregon really an accomplishment??????

considering how easy the pac12 is this year if AZ enters the tourny with more than 2 loses I will have serious doubts about this team

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't do it without Ashley though. How did his injury look. I had to listen to it on the radio.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Ashley possibly out for the year. Holy shit this just ruined my night.

this is ruining a lot more than my night. maybe i should act like H2S and start predicting that we will win the national championship now that our 2nd best offensive player is possibly out for the season!

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean the same can be said about Syracuse beating Cal. Apples n oranges my friend. Both Arizona and Syracuse will be relevant come March....and that's all that matters.

difference is......

cal is not our quality win

duke is one of your few quality wins.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we will be "elite 8" relevant if Brash is out of the picture, and nothing more. this SUCKS

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buzzer beaters against your #1 ranked rival, that's what CBB is all about.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like zona and cuse but I do worry about both of them come tourney time when it comes to their ability to consistently score the ball. Both teamd play unreal D but there will be a game ot 2 in the tournry where they need to score 75-80 points to win. I know they are capable but itd not a strong suit

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus.....that sucks guys. I am not surprised as anytime they announce a guy is done for the game that quickly you know it has something to do with an actual injury.

didn't you have another injury to deal with as well?

1. what is the status of the other player?

2. what is your backup situation like?

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is beating oregon really an accomplishment??????

considering how easy the pac12 is this year if AZ enters the tourny with more than 2 loses I will have serious doubts about this team

It has nothing to do with Oregon being good or not. It has everything to do with if this loss wakes AZ up. Of course beating oregon is no accomplishment.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My little cousin will be stoked (Berkeley alum) but this isn't that bad of a loss for Arizona; a conference road loss by two, to a scrappy Cal team. Pffft. Zona gets them back in Tucson and perhaps the PAC Tourney, and could still land a #1 seed.

There will be multiple Top 10 team losses coming up. Bank on it.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus.....that sucks guys. I am not surprised as anytime they announce a guy is done for the game that quickly you know it has something to do with an actual injury.

didn't you have another injury to deal with as well?

1. what is the status of the other player?

2. what is your backup situation like?

Sean Miller has only played 7 guys consistently. When Ashley went down early in this one... only 6 played the rest of the way. So yeah, depth is an issue.

The next guy up, Rondae will have no problem stepping in, the problem will be finding that other guy that currently doesn't play that can give quality minutes. There are a few possibilities with great potential, but they've played so little this year that it is an unknown.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like zona and cuse but I do worry about both of them come tourney time when it comes to their ability to consistently score the ball. Both teamd play unreal D but there will be a game ot 2 in the tournry where they need to score 75-80 points to win. I know they are capable but itd not a strong suit

bb is the one true sport where great defense directly sacrifices great offense. SU had a high scoring game against duke. I believe our FG % was around .574

I have the fullest of confidence in their scoring ability and ennis is clutch

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Miller has only played 7 guys consistently. When Ashley went down early in this one... only 6 played the rest of the way. So yeah, depth is an issue.

The next guy up, Rondae will have no problem stepping in, the problem will be finding that other guy that currently doesn't play that can give quality minutes. There are a few possibilities with great potential, but they've played so little this year that it is an unknown.

for SU if cooney or ennis go down we are fucked. we have literally no true guards to backup either position.