• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conference Rankings after week 2

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you're RED with jealousy cuz your conference has no sacs to swing on!

I wouldn't be swinging on any if there were, Gatah.

I've thought the Big 10 has sucked for decades and am on record saying it here for years. Apparently a lot of you are just figuring it out.

What I do swing on is Nebraska's all-time record over SEC teams. (17-7-1), Average score 24-17.

Regarding Nebraska or Florida....At least Nebraska has never lost to an FCS team.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We take MSU and send Ole Miss to the Big (1)2.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've thought the Big 10 has sucked for decades and am on record saying it here for years. Apparently a lot of you are just figuring it out.

What I do swing on is Nebraska's all-time record over SEC teams. (17-7-1), Average score 24-17.

Regarding Nebraska or Florida....At least Nebraska has never lost to an FCS team.

Go ahead and add Missouri and A&M.....record is 95-48-4

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is your record again vs Texas? :lol:

Gotta have something to laugh about this season.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread isn't as fun as last week's thread.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your record again vs Texas? :lol:

Gotta have something to laugh about this season.

Oh look, an obsessed donghorn.

Congratulations. You beat Nebraska a bunch of times in their worst decade in 50 years. You did it by getting rules passed in the Big 12 that had the entire intent of hurting Nebraska recruiting.

Particularly limiting the amount of time coaches could be out of their office recruiting. Of course that wouldn't effect Texas, other Texas teams, or even Oklahoma for that matter. They were all quick to vote in the rules.
Anything to take Nebraska down to their levels.
The other north teams were too stupid to see what was going on, but if it took down Nebraska it was good enough for them.

Alas with all those built in advantages Texas had over Nebraska, the margins of victory over the worst Husker teams in 50 years were 4, 4, 3, 2, 3, 1, and 7. Pathetic.

Texas: The biggest fraud in CFB by a mile.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread isn't as fun as last week's thread.

Things might be about to pick up vvv

Congratulations. You beat Nebraska a bunch of times in their worst decade in 50 years. You did it by getting rules passed in the Big 12 that had the entire intent of hurting Nebraska recruiting.

Particularly limiting the amount of time coaches could be out of their office recruiting. Of course that wouldn't effect Texas, other Texas teams, or even Oklahoma for that matter. They were all quick to vote in the rules.
The other north teams were too stupid to see what was going on, but if it took down Nebraska it was good enough for them.

Alas with all those built in advantages Texas had over Nebraska, the margins of victory over the worst Husker teams in 50 years were 4, 4, 3, 2, 3, 1, and 7. Pathetic.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can do, you're in. But damn the SEC West just got even tougher. :doh:

Actually, we would go to the SEC east based on the maps that I have seen showing Kentucky, tennessee, and Misery in the east

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good job on constantly losing good. Something to hang your hat on there.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My power rankings put the SEC out in front by a wide range. I'd currently put the Pac ahead of the ACC and the BIG XII, but that could easily change.

SEC

PAC
ACC
BIGXII

The Big Ten

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would put ACC at the 3 spot don't see Petty's health holding out over the whole season and let's face it Baylor is suspect away from home. That leaves the Big 12 with one real contender and I'm not sure VT doesn't beat Baylor or Okie State. Personally I haven't written off Clemson completely either but could be wrong.

Scratch this I gave VT way too much credit for beating tOSU.