• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Kraken Jokes in Seattle

Swamp Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About as well as the Canucks, except less douchier.

Why don't you hop on the bandwagon of a team that actually wins, and then try this again.
Talking about douches see that Liewiettzke (sp) has done an about face on the alumni stuff like the fact that Ted Kennedy is the first to get a statue if it was up to the fans it'd probably be Wendell or Dougie

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about douches see that Liewiettzke (sp) has done an about face on the alumni stuff like the fact that Ted Kennedy is the first to get a statue if it was up to the fans it'd probably be Wendell or Dougie

Maybe the mentally challenged ones would want a statue of Wendel Clark...

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 teams danny 6 teams

Sorry, were the best players in hockey playing elsewhere at the time? Or were they dispersed over those six teams?

That argument never made any sense. Did Rocket Richard actually suck in reality because he was only spectacular against five other teams? :lame:

HUBSTER

I don't re-Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial post date of this thread was over 3 yrs ago and we know nothing more about a possible NHL franchise in Seattle right now than we did then.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial post date of this thread was over 3 yrs ago and we know nothing more about a possible NHL franchise in Seattle right now than we did then.

But we are a lot closer to finding quality arena music for the fans.

With the goalie pulled, it's more dangerous
Here we go now, don't score against us
It seems stupid, but we desperate
Here we go now, don't score against us
a defenseman
a wrister
an icing
yeah!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, if we had started a Phoenix Coyotes are moving thread 7 years ago...

Swamp Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, were the best players in hockey playing elsewhere at the time? Or were they dispersed over those six teams?

That argument never made any sense. Did Rocket Richard actually suck in reality because he was only spectacular against five other teams? :lame:
No but the odds of winning a cup were a helluva lot better

Swamp Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they were insubordinate they were playing in the A and if they were being punished they were in Springfield

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now, we're lucky on this board to have a fine group of Leafs fans (I might go as far to say atypical). At the risk of trying to get this thread back on topic, I don't think Seattle will get a NHL team until they secure a NBA team first.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now, we're lucky on this board to have a fine group of Leafs fans (I might go as far to say atypical). At the risk of trying to get this thread back on topic, I don't think Seattle will get a NHL team until they secure a NBA team first.

And i'm one of them, but Swampy has made it a chore of his for years to knock on the Leafs any time I mention anything about any other franchise, player, city, state, country, galaxy etc. and it's hilarious given not only the fact that I'm the Leafs' biggest critic but also his allegiance to a hockey franchise whose claim to fame is twice being within a game of the Cup and twice blowing it, followed by half the city being turned into Baghdad.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And i'm one of them, but Swampy has made it a chore of his for years to knock on the Leafs any time I mention anything about any other franchise, player, city, state, country, galaxy etc. and it's hilarious given not only the fact that I'm the Leafs' biggest critic but also his allegiance to a hockey franchise whose claim to fame is twice being within a game of the Cup and twice blowing it, followed by half the city being turned into Baghdad.

That does get annoying. There was one jackhole at ESPN who mentioned Chris Drury's looks every time someone talked about the Sabres. I was glad when he got banned. :whistle:

I echo dash's sentiments, the Leafs fans here (all fans here actually) are pretty mellow and well informed.

BBB, I think being a Leafs fan, you gotta expect some ribbing. It will get intense but we will never hate the Leafs like we hate the Rangers (and Bruins) (except IGGY) (and how IPW hates Brett Hull). I like your style.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBB, I think being a Leafs fan, you gotta expect some ribbing. It will get intense but we will never hate the Leafs like we hate the Rangers (and Bruins) (except IGGY) (and how IPW hates Brett Hull). I like your style.
Oh, and FUCK DALLAS. :D

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That does get annoying. There was one jackhole at ESPN who mentioned Chris Drury's looks every time someone talked about the Sabres. I was glad when he got banned. :whistle:

I echo dash's sentiments, the Leafs fans here (all fans here actually) are pretty mellow and well informed.

Oh I take it in great jest, if not initiate it. Like Dash forty_three said though, it gets annoying when I can't say Fuck Dallas without being reminded that the Leafs gave up Tuukka Rask for fucking Raycroft once upon a time. At least make the ribbing subjective rather than pull things out of your ass because you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation and are insecure with your own fandom.

Fuck Dallas, tho.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I take it in great jest, if not initiate it. Like Dash forty_three said though, it gets annoying when I can't say Fuck Dallas without being reminded that the Leafs gave up Tuukka Rask for fucking Raycroft once upon a time. At least make the ribbing subjective rather than pull things out of your ass because you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation and are insecure with your own fandom.

Fuck Dallas, tho.

I was unaware of this. So, I will mercilessly bring it up in every Leaf discussion from now on.

/kidding