• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE out of Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it off a different message board actually, but the guy who posted it usually is pretty in tune with goings on with the Canucks.

Well? Link? Lol

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldobin with 2 more goals tonight. That's 4 in his last 2 Comet's games. Here was his 2nd tonight:

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Utica was also eliminated from the playoffs tonight. Doh!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Southampton to Vancouver? Elliotte Friedman says Ralph Krueger is on the Canucks short list for head coach.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cesspool talk with Lebrun ... Ralph Kruegers name comes up ... i could see Aquilini hiring him as new canucks President/gm/coach ... calcio angle ... maybe he signs Gabbiadini :noidea:

Krueger is not a bad hockey man ... The thing that is concerning is that this would probably be Aquilinis hire. Now you can say that its better than a Linden hire (lol) but I can surmise (fear) that the underlying reason Aquilini would hire Krueger is because he thinks Krueger can get this current incarnation of team into the playoffs or at the least contending for the playoffs ... because Ralph has a history of turning chicken shit into chicken salad (german national hockey team / coilers / Southhampton :whistle: / Teamn Europe )... and/or ... krueger would be a marketing move because he has a bigger name that Travis Green

and i go back to my point from last week ... for Krueger to leave Southampton ... hed have to be given a helluva lot more than an nhl head coaching job (ie GM and maybe even President)

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krueger is not a bad hockey man ... The thing that is concerning is that this would probably be Aquilinis hire. Now you can say that its better than a Linden hire (lol) but I can surmise (fear) that the underlying reason Aquilini would hire Krueger is because he thinks Krueger can get this current incarnation of team into the playoffs or at the least contending for the playoffs ... because Ralph has a history of turning chicken shit into chicken salad (german national hockey team / coilers / Southhampton :whistle: / Teamn Europe )... and/or ... krueger would be a marketing move because he has a bigger name that Travis Green

and i go back to my point from last week ... for Krueger to leave Southampton ... hed have to be given a helluva lot more than an nhl head coaching job (ie GM and maybe even President)
I mean, I obviously don't know the man but I do know a bit about the inner workings at Soton and if a team like the Canucks offered me full authority to manage a hockey team unencumbered I would probably jump at that.

Key words are full authority. Even if they're willing to jettison Benning do you really see Linden getting bounced?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I obviously don't know the man but I do know a bit about the inner workings at Soton and if a team like the Canucks offered me full authority to manage a hockey team unencumbered I would probably jump at that.

Key words are full authority. Even if they're willing to jettison Benning do you really see Linden getting bounced?

now this is why I wish dash would send me the link of this thing he saw someone say that Linden was thinking of quitting ... i could see him quitting ... hell the rumours were out there in November ... and i could see it being over Aquilini going over Trevors head and hiring the new coach ... just like Aquilini did (with Gillis) when he ... yes he ... hired Torts

/message for Ralphie ... you will never be unencumbered working for Frankie

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now this is why I wish dash would send me the link of this thing he saw someone say that Linden was thinking of quitting ... i could see him quitting ... hell the rumours were out there in November ... and i could see it being over Aquilini going over Trevors head and hiring the new coach ... just like Aquilini did (with Gillis) when he ... yes he ... hired Torts

/message for Ralphie ... you will never be unencumbered working for Frankie
Should be interesting to see play out.

One thing for certain is the Canucks will not get a better opportunity to put a proper regime in place than the one they have now. To go clean slate, to take advantage of the declining fortunes of most of their division rivals, to install a system and style of play that carries from the ground up. It doesn't always pan out the way it's supposed to (see Sabres, Buffalo) but it's still the best method.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be interesting to see play out.

One thing for certain is the Canucks will not get a better opportunity to put a proper regime in place than the one they have now. To go clean slate, to take advantage of the declining fortunes of most of their division rivals, to install a system and style of play that carries from the ground up. It doesn't always pan out the way it's supposed to (see Sabres, Buffalo) but it's still the best method.

yes verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aquilini will probably hire him by skype :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Botchford is of the opinion that Krueger is Lindens guy :think: ... i dont buy it

mainly he is leaning on the idea that this is just a smokescreen to make Green and his agent think they have another option as coach so Green will accept less than the dollars and term hes asking for

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Botchford is of the opinion that Krueger is Lindens guy :think: ... i dont buy it

I guess they're hoping for a smooth transition.

the-slicer-george-beach-photo-seinfeld-366x366.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.